Mazhaye...Manam Unnale Poo Pookuthe ❤️

The screaming of the bird made Preethi alert as hell.

"Oh no...the sound!" they began fearing and saw here and there to find a hideout--the inside of a mulberry bush.

But in vain, they were covered in a big bubble by Preethi.

"Wow! Looks like you think can easily sneak into here and I won't know anything..."

"Please save me Preethi, I beg of you!" Shalini begged but Preethi didn't budge.

With her magic, she directed the bubble towards the exit of Ohrawoods.

"I hate the one who loves what I consider as a big hindrance to my focus in life. If I see you here again..." she clicked her finger.

"Why are you this snobbish? What does your family's loss have to do with me?" her dark eyes were glaring daggers.

"Shalini, stop demanding an explanation from the one who cares a damn. You needn't beg her to save yourself. Let's go before she ousts us from here"

Samar narrowed his eyes at Preethi and departed with Shalini through the portal; deep-dyed disappointment pervaded in them.

"It's been five days since I played violin, I'm getting mad day by day..." she lowered her head with face buried in her palms.

"Hindrance doesn't come in our way without a reason, it makes us stronger helping us to win with our own determination. So don't let yourself down Shalini"

"I should keep my mind fresh, so that I can outdo her. Right now I'm not feeling fresh at all"

"No one would feel fresh at 10:30 in the night. Think of something you would feel relaxed and sleep well"

"All that I can think of is, YOU. I want to talk in detail about it, so that I'll be extra relaxed. But now there's no room for it! Why are you confusing me Samar? Were you upset of my indirect confession that you're the one, or assuming it as my lame excuse to escape from that stupid vendor?"

Her train of thought was broken by the snap of his fingers.

"Let's go home, it's already late..." he strolled with her.

A few minutes later, they were having grape juice in his car.

"Thaagatha intha juice la than theekanum nu eluthirku, enna oru kulirchi!" he felt refreshed and whispered "aah!" in the coolness.

"Enaku ennavo ithu deja vu mari theriyuthu"

"Purila?"

"Namma ippo juice shop poracha last customers ah irunthom la, it reminds me of the day you gifted me the violin" she grinned and felt nostalgic.

"Oh, aadi thallubadi la kedacha violin marakka mudiyuma?"

"Aadi maasam inime than vara poguthu, calender ah pakrathe illaya?"

"Naa oru actor ah irunthavan ma. Dialogue pesina adjust pannikanum..." he warned her with a pout.

"Ippo than urupadiyana sentence order la pesaringa" she teased him more and more.

"Yemma thaaye, unna samaathanam panna grape juice vangi kuduthurkave kudathu. Second ku second topic ah change pannitu iruka paru..."

She was busy in slurping the almost empty juice with straw, ignoring his words.

"Unna..." he knocked her head with his fist.

"Ahhh! Ippo ethuku adichinga?" she relaxed that area and her eyes narrowed.