Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏs - 22

Soon they finished their dinner and everyone cleaned after themselves.

Y/n and Fushiguro stayed to wash the dishes.

"So," - Fushiguro began, catching Y/n's attention. - "What happened to you today?"

"Eh?" - She looked at him confused. - "What do you mean?"

"First, you left, saying you wanted to go to the restroom, suddenly followed the curses' attack, Sukuna appeared and didn't do anything to you and the part with the other curse. It all sounds strange, doesn't it?" - He asked with slight annoyance visible in his tone.

"I'm sorry, I never intended to worry nor put you all in danger." - The girl apologized, looking away, sadness in her voice. - "I felt the slight energy of a few first and high-grade curses, it seems their presence was hidden because of the high-grade ones."

Fushiguro looked at her in shock.

"So this means you tried to save us before they got to us?" - He said in a questioning manner.

Y/n nodded.

"But after I sensed Sukuna's finger I found out the curse was stronger and faster than the usual. Which was strange." - She said, still confused about the curse's power.

"So there was a finger bearer?" - The boy asked even more puzzled. - "But what would it do here in the first place?"

"That's what I was wondering too. It's way too fishy to be a coincidence." - Y/n said, furrowing her brows slightly.

"Could it be somehow connected to the curse that had captured Mai?" -
Fushiguro asked.

Y/n nodded.

"It is possible since I know the curse." - Y/n said with a worried voice.

"What do you mean you know the curse?" - Fushiguro's eyes widened out of surprise.

"You probably know him or at least heard about him." - The girl said, a serious look on her face as she looked him straight in the eyes.

The boy just looked at her but didn't dare say anything.

"Mahito." - She said, not parting her eyes from his.

Fushiguro's eyes widened again.

'Wasn't this the name of the curse that Itadori and Nanami-san fought against?!' - The boy thought.

He returned his composure and nodded.

"But how did you know each other?" - He asked confused.

"It's a long story from my past." - Y/n said as she continued washing the dishes. - "But the fact he was here now..."

The girl said, lowering her voice as she furrowed her brows and her expression darkened.

"You will probably understand pretty soon." - She said in a serious tone and blank look on her face.

The said shocked Fushiguro even more as well as worried him a lot.

"Anyways, lets not think about this now." - She began, catching his attention. - "We should finish here and go to sleep."

Fushiguro nodded and continued washing the dishes.

Meanwhile with Gojou and Itadori.

"So," - Itadori began as he stood in front of Gojou who was sitting in his chair in his office. - "Who was the curse Mai talked about?"