Ch65.2

The wedding was approaching and the wedding photos, hotel and wedding company were all ready. It was just that the girl’s parents didn’t seem to be satisfied with the wedding car and hotel, forcing the girl to cry several times.

“A wedding is a life event and Lin Lin is a good girl. Which girl wouldn’t want to have a beautiful wedding?”  Zhu Xia saw that Chen Xiaojun was a bit sad and persuaded him. “The wedding car is easy to handle but we need to spend more money and hire a good one.” 

“I have a good car that the company arranged for me.” Li Zhao spoke up. “On your wedding day, I’ll drive it over for you.”

“Okay.” Chen Xiaojun felt a bit embarrassed. For the sake of his marriage, he was making things difficult for his friends.

“The hotel thing is a bit more difficult. Time is so tight, I’m afraid we won’t be able to book a better hotel.” Zhu Xia thought for a while. “Or you can give two types of gold jewellery to let her stay at the hotel. If things are too rigid then the saddest one will be Lin Lin. Such a good girl, are you willing to make her sad?”

The hotel was booked last year and now it was only a few days before the wedding. It was probably too late to replace it. 

“Brother Xiaojun, you can tell your mother-in-law that you have invited a celebrity to help out,” Li Zhao said. “It will give some face.”

Chen Xiaojun wondered, “Where can I get a celebrity?”

“Me.” Li Zhao pointed at himself. “Aren’t I a star?”

“I know you so well that I forgot about it.” Chen Xiaojun finally smiled at the advice of his friends. “Zhao ah, this is the true loyalty and self-sacrifice.”

“Brother, you are getting married. If I’m not loyal then how can we be brothers.” Li Zhao laughed. “As long as you and my sister-in-law get married smoothly, life will be better than anything.”

“Leave the car and hotel to me.” Yan Ting, who hadn’t spoken, placed his hand on Li Zhao’s shoulder and read out the names of several hotels. Then he asked Chen Xiaojun, “Which one do you prefer?”

Chen Xiaojun’s hand holding the glass was shaking. No matter which one it was, none of them were something he could afford.

“I think this one is fine.” Li Zhao chose one of the most famous hotels. “Brother Jun, Ting Ting knows people in this hotel and can give you an internal price.” 

He secretly sent Yan Ting a look so that Yan Ting wouldn’t say the wrong thing. Yan Ting received Li Zhao’s gaze. “I have shares in this hotel. The internal price of relatives and friends is one-third of the market price.”

Li Zhao gave Yan Ting a look of appreciation. As expected of Yan Ting, they were indeed connected heart and soul. As for the other two-thirds, he would pay it. If he told this to Brother Jun then his brother wouldn't definitely agree. It was better to help him this way.

Thinking of his beloved girl, Chen Xiaojun gritted his teeth. “Okay, this one.”

There was only one wedding and Lin Lin would be happier than anything. He looked gratefully at Yan Ting, repeatedly thanking him with red eyes. There might not be any relatives but he had these brothers and his sister. There were no regrets.