꒰ EPISODE ONE !

••

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
-ˋˏ EPISODE ONE ˎˊ-
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

. . . ➴ 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐌 !

The ANARCHY RETREAT stands in the heart of a secluded woods somewhere in Seoul. A 10 minutes drive away from the city, it offers the residence privacy, peace, and quiet. Its Scandinavian-themed interior design allows one in the room to feel at ease with its muted color tone. With approximately 1,200 square feet, it is ideal for large families as it provides three spacious bathrooms, each with its private bathrooms. With windows on all sides of the villa, it offers thermal comfort for those who reside in the ANARCHY RETREAT with its adequate air ventilation and a whiff of nature with its natural surroundings.

On a late April chilly morning, the greenery surrounding ANARCHY RETREAT is moist from the recent wee hour of rain. With dews either suspended in the air or ricochetting from leaf to leaf before falling into neverending rippling puddles.

A black van carrying our guest stars - the boys of ANARCHY - finally arrives, the youngest members' (excluding JINYOUNG) playful chanting echoing within the car walls, disturbing the slumbers of the older members. As soon as the van doors open, the peaceful atmosphere of the ANARCHY RETREATS was as good as gone with MILO and the maknae line making a quick exit from the van as they chased one another around in the open field that laid outside the villa. "Wow! This place is... magnificent!" exclaimed NOHYUN, who makes a quick scan of the building with awe and admiration dancing in his eyes.

The older members, the more sensible boys of the bunch, immediately make their way to the back of the van to unload the trunk of everyone's backpacks. Carrying four bags on his back, JUN sighs as he watched JINYOUNG tackles REIJI onto the dewy grass as he walks to the front door. Pushing the door, he soon realizes the door was locked. "SUNGMIN-ssi, get the key."