Chapter 13, Angry Boy

_Author Pov_

After that,Tanjiro and his little sister,Nezuko was taken away for trial. "I wish you best of luck..." you mumbled to unconscious tanjiro who was being carried away by a kukishi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You we're sitting in the garden with kanao as usual. On your lap was shiro who's sleeping comfortably. You let out a worried sigh as you keep petting shiro.

Kanao,who is admiring the butterflies look at you. It's unusual for you to feeling down like that, Normally,you are very cheerful but hearing you sighing is a big surprise. 

"What's wrong?" She asked,not knowing how to start a conversation. You look worried for some reason and she really wants to cheer you up but don't know what to do. She's not good at cheering people up especially when she herself doesn't know how emotions works.

You look at her. But she look at you awkwardly sweat started froming on her forehead. You sighed again and smiled knowing that she's worried for you. " It's nothing,nee-san. I am fine" you replied.

You were not fine,you were clearly worried about something. Just as she is about to retort,your crow interrupted.

"Caw! Caw! L/n Y/n, Shinazugawa Genya! Mission! Go to Mount Yukihira! Caw!" Your crow,Kuroo cawed as he flies around.

You stand up. "Then,i will be going now!" You flashed her a smile as you follow your crow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were waiting at a shop munching some mochi while waiting for that Shinazugawa Genya person. "He's late..." You muttered as you look around. 'He has the same last name as onee-sama's boyfriend,are they brothers? How come you don't know him?' your mind filled with thoughts as you keep in stuffing mochi in your mouth. You we're so lost in thought and you didn't know that someone keep calling you.

"-ey! Hey! I am calling you! Are you DEAF!?" You look up and saw a extremely tall and angry looking boy. He has monhawk hair and has large,inward-slanting eyes. The space where his eyebrows would've been is constantly furrowed which gave him angered looking appearance. He also has many scars like sanemi.

"What are you staring at?!" He said aggressively. 'Yep,they are definitely brothers' You thought as you gave him a deadpan look.

"WHATEVER! But listen here!! I am going to defeat the demons and become a pillar! YOU HEAR ME?!" He yelled in your ears.You covered your ears for protection. He then leave while you just munched at your last mochi,looking at him dumbfounded. People in the shop look at you weirdly.

You went to the shop-owner and asked for more mochi. You payed for the mochi and followed the raging boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have finally arrived. Genya look like he's battling a demon. He's not using a katana like normal slayers would use rather he's using a strange weapon? The demon is either slashing at him or trying to bite him. When he saw you sat on a tree stuffing mochi in your mouth while watching the fight like it's a show,he deadpanned. You even had the audacity to smile,waving at him. You may not mean it but it seems like you're mocking him.

He feel the anger rage inside him,like a volcano just exploded inside him. Slowly,he tried to calm himself down. It wasn't your fault,he was the one who told you that he would defeat the demon on his own. Apart of him was disappointed with himself. Why was he so weak? Only if he can do breathing and strong like his brother....maybe he can fight alongside with him. That's what all he ask for...was it too much? He was lost in thought that he didn't know that the demon is coming at his way,ready to rip his flesh out. But you were there to save the day!

"Insect Breathing, Dance of Centipede: Hundred-legged zigzag!" You runs at the demons with full speed in a zigzag pattern creating a powerful thrust to inject the poison to the demon. The demon seems to be confused at the blinding speed and didn't even realize that he got stabbed. Suddenly,the demon feel like the fire is burning its body up including its organs. It let out a painful scream as it collapsed.

"If you keep spacing out during a battle,you can die y'know?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secert_

Genya is amazed by your speed but won't admit it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAVE A GREAT DAY!😄