𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

JUNE 1st

ERENS PARTY HOUSE

2:14am

Connie undressed assuming you were focused on your phone. Though you snuck a few looks as he changed out his tee, seeing wings tattooed across his back, some small lettering or something above the right side of the small of his back.

He had the finishing of tattoos on his shoulder and what you assumed were connected to his chest tattoos across the back of his arms. He had to be hitting the gym or something.

He wasn't like hulk n shit, I always thought overly worked out bodies like that were too much, they were too strong n bulky. He had muscles in his back which moved with every stretch of his arm.

His skin was smooth, it looked soft, a sort of creamy color. He had muscles across his arms bending the tattoos as he pulled sweats out. I turned to my phone again as Jonnie panic texted me.

jonnie ol stupid ass

BITCHH THIS NIGGA JEAN SO FINEEE
I WANNA SUCK HIS DICKKK
HE ALL "yea baby you good just let me know what you need" 😫😫😫😫
BOY I NEED THAT DICK ☹️
AND
I AEEN THE PRINT
HE FASHO SLANGIN😁

y/n annoyin ass
JONNIE LEAVE HIS PP ALONE
connie chnging girl his fucking back tatts n muscles
i think i nutted🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
im all in his bed
bye we just met these men lets not 😭😭😒
id let him hit
HIS SHEETS IS SATIN TOO

jonnie ol stupid ass
jean done fed me 😫 REAL FOOD TOO
he doordashed it i feel special ash 🤷🏽‍♀️
LETS BAG THEY ASS ION WANT JEAN TO FUCK NOBODY ELSE N ION EVEN KNOW THE MAN OML
oh i gots to go he said to lay down n cuddle
moving kinda fast but thats how i like it 😫😭😭

y/n annoyin ass
awh shit
ya ass gon end up stuck wit a nigga livin like that
cuddlin n shit smfh
wjo raised u??

After a few minutes of revieving zero response you assumed she was sleeping or..let's just settle for sleeping! Meanwhile Connie had barely began taking his sweats off revealing his grey calvin klein boxers.

You giggled a bit seeing his butt cus it was tiny but cheeky. He snapped his head back at you as you instantly dived into your phone avoiding his stare. He sucked his teeth pulling his black sweats up his legs before walking towards you.

I scrolled through tiktok as Connie was now looking for that blunt he previously rolled.

"Its next to the edge of the tv" he smiled and got it. "Thanks stink stink" You looked at him like he was speaking tongue "Niggaaa dont everrr" He laughed as he walked to the bed sitting up, he picked up a lighter from the nightstand beside him and lit the blunt.

The flame touching the end as he held it between his lips.

He took a long hit before turning around to pass it to you, "I got lip gloss on and I'm not taking it off, so idk if you want a sticky blunt" he rolled his eyes.

"I don't care if its you its ight now hit it" I smiled taking it from his hands and taking a hit, passing it back but now he was on my side laying over my shoulder while I scrolled through tiktok.

We continued passing it back until all that was left was a roach. He put it out and laid against the headboard, tilting his head over resting it on my shoulder.

I was all in his sheets, I worried at first if I'd been overstepping because he still hadn't gotten in them. I got out of the bed looking around for some type of slides, even though I was already completely decked in this man clothing.

"Where are you going? You said you'd stayy, y/nn" he whined getting out of bed walking towards me.

"Im hungry is all, and I might head home. I don't wanna be all in yo space yk we just met today" I really didn't want to go.

I wanted to stay but I really don't know him like that, a little of me hoped he'd ask me to stay but I'm sure he wouldnt because girl wtf.

Pulling me back into his chest he snaked his arms around my waist, "Mami te lo promito que te quiero aqui"

Translation- i promise i want you here

"If your hungry we'll go get food and then eat and come back and then you'll sleep. Yes? Yes! Alright I'll get my car keys" before I could respond he made his own rundown deciding our game plan. He got his keys waiting for me by the door.

He was fairly energetic compared to earlier, his eyes red and low as he watched me. He had on yeezy slides, he tapped his feet and put his hand on his hip while he waited. "Y/n put on the slides by the end of the bed and cmonnn im hungryyyy"

I slipped them on and walked past him out of the bedroom door. "Pushy ass nigga" I mumbled. We started walking downstairs to see the party still lively and going. He gripped my waist walking behind me as I led us through the crowd.

We made it outside, walking side by side down the sidewalk as he looked for his car. He hit the unlock button causing it to make a sound. "Ah I totally knew I parked there" he walked over grasping your hand to lead you towards his car. He opened the door for you before jogging over to his side.

You both got in, "Lemme get aux", "Idk y/n ya music might be ass..." dramatically patting my hand over my heart, "I can not believe you would say such a thing! Take me home! How dare you" He laughed at the amount of offense you'd taken. "Alright hook ya phone up y/n"

A/N 💝👩🏾‍💼🐐🤷🏾‍♀️
um vote & comment & stuff i guess <'3
BRUHH 270+ READS thankyouu<3!! I fw ya frfr like ty, xoxo

garden kisses • arm1nsjukie

check the window im right outside...

come down and let me in...

forbidden fruit all on my mind..

you greet me with a kiss baby..