305

Su Guobang was naturally reluctant, and the housekeeper whispered next to him: "Master, it's normal for the young lady to think of her father. You should let the young lady call the young master? Otherwise, the young master will definitely not feel relieved to have been waiting outside. The little lady will be unhappy, and it will be bad if she cries."

Su Guobang thinks about it, but it's just asking the little girl to make a phone call. Anyway, the fool can't get in, so why should he be afraid?

So he opened his mouth, "Then let her make a call."

"Yes." The housekeeper was a little pleased that the old man accepted his suggestion, took out his mobile phone and dialed Su Shengjing's number, and then handed it to the little girl, "Come on, little girl, if you have anything you want to tell Dad, just say it."

Su Jiu answered the phone, "Beep..." and the person on the other end answered it.

Su Shengjing's irritable and worried voice came, "Hurry up and return my daughter to me, have you heard?!"

Hearing his voice, Su Jiu suddenly felt very uncomfortable. Dad must be very worried about her, right?

She yelled, "Dad..."

"Baby?!" Su Shengjing was taken aback, and then quickly asked: "Baby, how are you doing now, how are you? Did the old man do anything to you?"

Su Jiu glanced at Su Guobang and saw that he was sitting upright, that serious look was a bit scary. She whispered, "No, Dad, I'm fine, don't worry!"

Su Guobang's expression eased a little, very good, the little girl didn't complain to her father. He thought the little girl would cry and complain to his father after answering the phone.

Listening to the little girl's voice does not look like something is going on. Su Shengjing's heart that has been hanging all day, suddenly relaxes a lot, and then asks: "Baby, did he say when to send you back?"

Su Jiu looked at Su Guobang secretly again, and whispered like a thief: "It's tomorrow, Dad, Xiao Jiu can see you tomorrow, I miss you so much."

Speaking of this, the little girl flattened her mouth pitifully, her eyes were red, but she firmly refused to let herself cry. The housekeeper felt distressed again, and he wished to send her back immediately to let her see her father. .

From the corner of Su Jiu's eyes, he saw that Su Guobang's eyes were a little complicated, as if thinking about something, and guessing that he was hesitant to send her back now, suddenly admiring her acting skills more and more.

Crying is one of the children's killer features, in this area, she is very tight-handed. Combine crying with pitiful words, and the effect will be even better!

Su Shengjing felt uncomfortable, but Su Guobang didn't send the child out. He could only comfort her at this moment, "Don't be afraid, baby. Father will pick you up tomorrow morning. You tell the old man and let him speak his mind."

"Yeah! Dad, I remember, you are coming to pick up a little wine tomorrow morning!"

"Definitely, Dad will come to pick you up." Su Shengjing's tone was firm, as if he said to his daughter, and as if he was saying to himself, he paused and said, "Baby, don't be afraid to sleep alone at night, just imagine your father. Protecting you by your side, do you know?"

"I know, Dad. I'm not afraid! Don't worry about Xiaojiu, I'm really fine!"

Su Shengjing outside looked up at the lighted villa not far in front, and smiled bitterly at the corner of his mouth, "Okay."

That's how it is said, but in fact, how can he not worry about her?

It turned out that when he was with Xiaojiu, he would be so satisfied. At the moment, he was separated from her for less than a day, and he was so worried.

This is what it feels like to be a father...