311

Seeing the two children sitting in a row, Sheng Tianci had another word in his mind: childhood sweetheart.

It's just that Xiaojiu's bamboo horses seem to be a bit too many.

This kid in his family has to work hard, after all, he is really good at nothing except for being rich.

Sheng Zhiyan said that the children were so happy that Sister Xiaojiu was sitting with him and would go to his house tonight, as if the whole world was full of flowers, "Sister Xiaojiu, what do you want to eat later, I will take you there. Eat well?"

Su Jiu smiled at the young master, "It's okay, I'm not an picky eater!"

Sheng Tianci immediately reached out and knocked on Sheng Zhiyan's head, "Have you heard? Little wine is younger than you, so she knows not to be a picky eater, how about you? You don’t like eating vegetables, or fruits, just know that you eat meat!"

Being scolded in front of Little Jiu's sister, Sheng Zhiyan suddenly flushed his face, and said stammeringly: "Nonsense! I, I don't have it!"

"Oh, you're already a picky eater, don't let people talk about it?" Sheng Tianci said as he sat in the main driver's seat, and started the car with ease.

Sheng Zhiyan immediately turned to Su Jiu and explained anxiously, "Little Jiu sister, don't listen to his nonsense, I am not that kind of person!"

Su Jiu laughed again, "Well! I believe my brother is not a picky eater, I am not a picky eater, because my dad said that children must eat more fruits and vegetables to grow taller and have a great body!"

Sheng Zhizhi: Wuwu is better than Xiaojiu's sister, my uncle is too bad to not give him face!

After this episode, when Sheng Zjiyan insisted on eating in the evening, he was not as picky as usual for the first time. Whenever there was any dish on the table, he would eat whatever. There was no need for people to chase after him and shout for him to eat. Sitting in a chair and eating, not going anywhere.

It's amazing.

However, the Sheng family knows that this is all due to the little girl sitting next to him.

The little girl took a small spoon and ate her food quietly, without spilling a grain of rice or soup, and she was not picky about eating. Which elder doesn't like this kind of kid?

I have to say that Su Shengjing still has a way of educating her daughter. Look, the little girl is so good and sensible.

Mrs. Sheng looked at her lovingly, and the idea of ​​a little granddaughter came up again in her heart. She couldn't help boasting: "Oh, look at Xiaojiu. She is already eating by herself at such a young age and eat so well. "

Mr. Sheng nodded immediately and said with a smile: "Yes, if our smelly boys are half well-behaved with the little wine, we will have much more peace of mind."

Su Jiu raised her head and said seriously: "Brother is also very good!"

Sheng Zhiyan, the child suddenly became excited, and took a triumphant glance at the old couple. He was more reserved in eating, and he was totally two people as usual.

The old lady Shen laughed happily, "No matter how good he is, he doesn't have you. Little wine, grandma likes you too much. Will you be a granddaughter for your grandma?"

The little girl seemed to be a little shy, and she whispered with a blushing face, "I have to ask Dad, because if I'm going to recognize you as grandmother Sheng, Dad will call you mother!"

The Sheng family, "...!!!"

I'm going, this little girl is a logical genius?!

The two old couple were amused and laughed, and the atmosphere at the table was harmonious. The old couple really like the little girl, thinking that if she is really their own granddaughter, it would be great, then they will definitely only have the little granddaughter in their eyes, and the bunch of grandsons will not be relieved!