8

Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart

****

I was awoken by a slamming door. Sitting up, I got my phone and check the time. 9:30 it read. I sighed quietly to myself as I rolled out of bed and to the bathroom to shower.

After that I got dress into a white plan t-shirt, light blue pear of jeans and a jumper. I tie my curly brown hair into a simple bun and applied light makeup.

Making my way down to the kitchen, I made myself some coffee and grab an apple.

It's been a few days without seeing my dad. I have no clue where he could been and I don't even want to know. I have a feeling he probably do something very illegal.

I really don't care at this point if he gets into a car accident or get arrested.

I thrown away my apple and put my cup in the sink and then went and got my bag that held some of my sketchbooks.

I'm planning on going to the art studio today and maybe Tomorrow also. I enjoyed going there. It's a safe place for me. The people there are super nice and caring.

Walking through the doors, my eyes took the sight of the red headed women that stood behind the counter. Smiling over to me, I wander my way to her.

"Ah it so nice to see you again lily." The 44 year old women says happily as she pull me into a big hug. "How have you been?"

"I've been fine." I reply with a small fake smile. "How about you?"

"Oh I've been good." Emma answered. "Ive been thinking. Your birthday is in a few months and you'll be 18 which means you'll have to start paying." Taking a moment, she carried on talking. "So what if I give you a job here?"

My eyes widened. Getting a job here would be amazing! I could feel myself smile as nodded my head like a crazy person.

"I would love that." I spoke quietly.

"Great! Can you come over tomorrow so we can arrange the schedule?" The red headed wander. I nodded. "Great! Chloe is in the back."

Making my way into the back room, I spotted Chloe at the table drawing. She really was pretty. Her long curly red hair, her light blue eyes, her pale skin tone. She was just a beautiful angle. I bet she had everyone falling to there knees just like mrs heart does. I mean they both just amazing strong people who I admired from afar.

The only thing is that I feel something for mrs heart where as with Chloe I don't feel anything.

"Hey, you made it." Chloe voice bloom. "I didn't think you'll come."

Smiling softly at her, I spoke. "Well here I am." I took a seat opposite to her and got out my sketchbook. "Why didn't you think I would come?" I asked after a while of silence.

"Cause the last time you said that you didn't show up for a couple of weeks." Stopping what I was doing, I eyed her. I never meant to upset her. "Hey don't worry about it. Your here now."

"I'm sorry. A lot was happening and I didn't have the time to come over." Me and Chloe are very close. She my best friend, my only friend in fact.

An hour has pass with us talking when the door open reviewing a certain brown headed male with hazel eyes. Mrs heart husband. What in the world was he doing here? Was she here with him?

"Uncle Zack." The girl who sat opposite to me said with a smile that went to her eyes. Uncle? Those two are related? They don't look anything alike. Unless...

"Lily?" There she was. Standing there with her long light brown hair and her emerald eyes that can compel you.

"I've got to go. I'll see you tomorrow." I whispers over to Chloe. She stare at me strangely as I walked out the room.

That was awkward. I think as I started headed home.

A/N
That's it's for now. Sorry for the long update and sorry it's isn't the best chapter ever.

I will try and make them better for you.

I hope you all enjoy your day or night :)

Bye :D