• | Chapter Thirty-Five | •

{ 🔞 MATURE CONTENT 🔞 }

The morning was cloudier and colder than usual as the crisp wind blew against the shuttering limbs of the trees, sending loose leaves and tiny droplets of water pelting against the stucco home. The soothing sound of rain falling outside and hitting the panes of the window had lulled Riley back to sleep after she had woken an hour prior.

Warm, plump lips as smooth as silk trailed slowly and gently over the bare skin of her nape while she slept soundlessly on her side. A pleasant sensation slowly rose in the pit of her stomach as she stirred in her sleep and breathed softly into the plush pillow that cradled her like a baby. Unconsciously, one of her hands lightly gripped the comforter, and another quiet sigh pushed past her parted lips.

The gratifying feeling in her stomach grew further intense and traveled to her pelvis, making her hips jolt just slightly as she stirred once more. Eventually, she came to and her vision was a bit hazy as her eyelids barely opened to take in the surroundings of her room in the dim light from the clouded sky. The feel of soft curls tickling her cheek brought a brief smile to her lips before she unintentionally moaned aloud and she gripped the sheets tighter in her hand.

On impulse, her free hand suddenly reached down to grip Michael's wrist just as the muscles in her stomach clenched and her back pressed against his bare chest. Her quivering thighs pressed tightly together with his hand trapped between. But he didn't care, since he enjoyed the sight of Riley slightly jerking in response to the sudden, unsuspecting orgasm that pulsed through her body.

"Ah, fuck." She hissed into the pillow in the midst of coming down from her euphoric high before exhaling softly when Michael left another mark on her sensitive neck. She laid limply on her side for a moment, his wrist still clutched in her hand as she slowly gathered herself.

He trailed his alluring lips to her jaw, then the corner of her mouth to leave a light peck. A smile grew across his face as he took in the faint pleasure that still lingered on her features before she finally turned her head to meet his gaze.

"Good morning." He whispered, and she smiled softly in response. Before she could utter a single word, Michael pressed his lips against hers for a moment, then said, "Come downstairs. I got us breakfast."

Just as quick, the air around her felt empty, and she instantly missed his touch as he had removed himself from the bed and left the room. She groaned in annoyance from both having to get up from her cozy bed and just wanting to continue to enjoy Michael's talented fingers. Against Michael's order, she turned onto her stomach and half-buried her face deep into the pillow to drift back off. The relaxed feeling that overtook her came to an immediate halt when a large hand landed quite roughly against her ass. If it wasn't for the comforter that cushioned the blow, it would've stung a little more than intended.

Riley yelped and jerked her head up, throwing Michael a small glare, which he laughed at.

"Get up, girl. I've been lonely for the past hour and besides, I'm starving a little." He pulled the comforter off her body, and she groaned from the chilled air that touched her naked legs. The long t-shirt barely made it past her pelvic region, and he bit his lip at the sight of her hard nipples poking against the fabric when she slowly turned over onto her back.

She wasn't moving fast enough to his liking, so he grabbed her ankles and pulled her forward. She yelped once more while holding the bottom of her shirt in place to keep her bare lower-half shielded, then blushed profusely when he slid between her legs after she reached the edge. Her long, coily hair framed her face like a thick black halo as it splayed against her sheets.