321

"..." The two old couple were speechless.

He seems to have a bit of truth in saying that. There is probably no second such a cute little girl like Xiaojiu.

Han Siye stayed on the set for a whole day before he was willing to leave. Han Jiani was too disgusted. How could this kid be so unpromising, he was clinging to someone's little girl and didn't know he was ashamed, so she decisively sent him back.

Before Han Siye left, he squeezed a handful of Su Jiu, a nasty smile evoked at the corner of his mouth, and then left contentedly.

Su Jiu, "...!"

Isn't this person obsessed with her hair?

On Sunday, Su Shengjing was able to take a day off, picking up the little dumpling from the set of Sheng's house, and then taking her back to the apartment.

As it approaches noon, the golden sun of late autumn sprinkles on the tree-lined road through the branches of trees, bringing a trace of warmth.

When he walked downstairs to the apartment, Su Jiu didn't expect to see the little villain. He was bending over and standing by the fountain, his sleeves high, and he was trying to catch the textbooks in the water.

The textbook was soaked in water, he picked it up and put it by the pool, dripping with water. And his schoolbag was also soaked in the fountain, and she knew it was thrown in.

With the little villain's temperament, it is impossible for him to throw it out himself, right?

Su Jiu was surprised, and quickly trot over, "Brother!"

Hearing her voice, the little villain's body seemed to be shaken slightly, and a guilty conscience flashed across his eyes, as if he didn't want her to see him like this.

However, Su Jiu had already ran in front of him, and that was when he suddenly discovered that the corner of the little villain's mouth was bruised, as if he had fought with someone.

Su Jiu asked immediately: "Brother, why are you injured?"

Rong Si dodged his eyes, and didn't want to tell her, "It's nothing."

"Did you fight with someone!" To be precise, were you beaten by someone?

Who beat her little villain, it is simply unforgivable!

Seeing him pursing his lips and not speaking, Su Jiu regarded it as an acquiescence, and asked: "Brother, you were beaten, right? That person also threw your schoolbag into the water! How could this be so bad!"

Su Shengjing walked to the fountain pond, taking advantage of his height and hand length, he easily fished all the textbooks out of the water, then shook the water, and handed them to Rong Si. "Boy, tell us about it. Who did this?"

Thinking of the boys, Rong Si pursed his lips again, took the textbook with his eyes down and said, "I don't know."

"Why would they want to target you if you don't know?" Su Shengjing didn't know why, and as he was talking, the boys came over from the flower garden. The youngest among them is about ten years old, and the youngest is only four or five years old.

The older child in the lead was wearing a brand name, and seeing the wet textbook in Rong Si's hand, he smiled triumphantly, pointed at him and said to the child behind him: "Hey, it's him. He is a beggar. He used to pick up rubbish, dirty!"

The other children didn't seem to believe them, they opened their eyes and asked, "Isn't he picking up trash?"

"Why did I lie to you? He really picked up rubbish. I went to a welfare home over there to donate money with my parents. I saw him on the road. My dad said that if I didn't study well, I would follow suit in the future. He picks up trash the same."

Rong Si's ears were pointed, and when he heard this, his small face slowly became a little pale, his teeth clenched tightly, and his emotions were restrained.