One hundred and eighteen

AN:

i'm alive
it's been a while i know sorry dudes, life is busy and i'm back in uni and stressed so there's that
but here's an update, enjoy <3

—————————————————

"Finally. God, what took so long?" Maggie ran into the kitchen that night, taking the bag of food Alex had brought in.

"Whoa, relax. This was nice of me, remember?" Alex said.

"I didn't know you were gonna make the food," Maggie rolled her eyes.

"She's cranky. Bailey hired a new cardio guy without telling her," Amelia said.

"That's jacked. Who is this guy?" Alex asked.

"It just means I'm gonna have to train another alpha male not to pee all over the place," Maggie said.

"I hate it when they pee," Meredith said.

"Girls don't pee. Be gay," Arizona said.

"Derek peed a lot," Amelia sighed.

"Oh, come on. We're not like that," Alex said.

"When you got here, you peed everywhere. It was disgusting. You had to be trained," Erin said.

"Nobody trained me," Alex rolled his eyes.

"Erin trained you. It was subtle. You didn't notice," Meredith said.

"Is that why you made me get the food?" Alex frowned.

"Not even that. It's the patients. It's the way that they always look to the man in the room first no matter who is talking to them," Maggie said.

"Yes," Amelia groaned.

"That's a thing?" Alex asked.

"Not for you," Amelia said.

"For you?" Alex asked Erin.

"No. They usually look at me first because I'm blonde, pretty, smile a lot and have big boobs," Erin said. "And then they look at you for the doctor stuff once they've got their fill of me and my body," she said.

"Oh," Alex frowned.

"And then there's the whole other thing. You know, I just... I thought I was done with that here. This guy just comes in. He's taking consults without even talking to me about it," Maggie said.

"What whole other thing?" Amelia frowned. Erin rolled her eyes at Amelia's obliviousness. "That?" Amelia said, realising what Maggie was getting at. "Come on, is that a thing?" Amelia asked.

"Of course it is," Maggie said.

"Here?" Amelia asked.

"Yeah, here. Anywhere. Ask Edwards. Ask Bailey," Maggie said.

"I can't believe that," Amelia said.

"That's 'cause it's not your thing," Maggie shrugged.

"Mama, is it bedtime?" Archie called downstairs. Erin checked Arizona's watch and looked at Meredith and Arizona.

"It's nine thirty," she said.

"It's a Friday," Meredith said.

"They're also five," Arizona said.

"Yeah, bedtime," Erin said, taking a bite of her chinese before running upstairs. "Bedtime," she called, scooping Archie up at the bottom of the loft stairs and tickling his stomach.

He laughed, wrapping his arms around her neck as she walked into his room.

"No, mama. I'm having a sleepover with Zozo," he said.