327

Su Shengjing: Haha. You don't need to explain, you know what you understand.

He took the fruit candy from the small dumpling, rubbed her little head and said, "You can't eat so much candy. You can only eat one piece a day, you know?"

The little dumpling curled her lips cutely and lovingly, "Well, I listen to Dad."

In any case, she accepted the things that was given, and the child Han Siye seemed to be relieved, his expression relaxed a little.

After the show was broadcast, the audience screamed groundhogs when they saw this scene.

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the children are so loving! Xiao Wei is so warm, Han Siye is so arrogant! awsl! 】

[Why didn’t such a little boy care about me when I was young? 】

[Even if he is not such a handsome little brother! Xiaojiu is a winner in life! 】

Su Jiu took the medicine, and the whole person recovered. After regaining her spirit, she began to look around. She had to say that the winter in the north is really cold. In the south, it may be snowing in the north when you only wear a single coat.

It was cloudy outside at the moment, and the wind blew in from a gap opened by the car window. It was chilly, but it was also refreshing.

The car of the program group drove all the way, driving for a full two hours, and came to a beautiful mountainous area. Driving along the somewhat bumpy road, you saw a large area of ​​persimmon trees, which were covered with red, golden, golden persimmons, and further down there was a patchwork village.

Before reaching the door of the village, many villagers walked out and looked at them quizzically. When the program group got off the bus, it attracted a lot of onlookers.

Many of them recognized these couples of fathers and children, they were so excited that they couldn't hold on to themselves, and enthusiastically invited them to visit their homes.

Many of them have lived here for decades, and the farthest place they have been to is the nearby town. Now that they can actually see people who usually only appear on TV, can they not be excited?

Yang Fangping arrived early again. Seeing Su Shengjing getting off the car holding Su Jiu, a chrysanthemum-like smile suddenly appeared on a pile of pleats, not to mention how brilliant, "Little Jiu, long time no see."

Su Jiu called him politely, "Hello Uncle~"

"Hey~! Good!" Yang Fangping was exasperated. After everyone was there, he smiled and said: "Okay, now Dad and children are all here, welcome you again! This episode is the last episode. It means that after recording this episode, we haven’t been able to meet for a long time. It’s a bit sad to think about it. Baby, how about you?"

The last show?

Han Siye immediately looked at Su Jiu and pursed his lips.

With that said, he won't be able to record shows with Sister Xiaojiu for a long time, and he won't be able to meet her?

He immediately said: "Unhappy!"

He hasn't played enough yet, he still wants to stay with Sister Xiaojiu!

Xiao Wei also glanced at Su Jiu, grabbed Xiao Yang by the corner of his clothes, and whispered, "I am also sad."

In addition to going to school, his usual life is to practice piano. He has almost no free time to play, so he has no friends. After recording this show, he made new friends.

Little wine is one of them.

He followed what she said to him before, and after returning home, he had a good talk with his mother, no longer holding his thoughts in his heart, but directly speaking out.