PART-38

TIME SKIP TOMORROW

My eyes flickered as someone was shaking my body vigorously. I whined and opened my eyes to see my mom. She looked at me with her big eyes. What the-

You: "Mom who died."

Mom: "Oh god no one died it 06:00 Am get up otherwise you will get late like yesterday."

I looked at the time and my eyes widened I hurriedly stepped down the bed but fell on the floor due to my clumsiness. I heard my mom sigh and she help me get up from the floor. As soon as I up I sheepishly grinned at her and quickly took my clothes and stepped inside the bathroom. I took a bubbly bath and washed my hairs as well and as soon as the cold water touched my head it removed all the stress and tiredness of my body, it relaxed my body a lot and gave me the energy to start up my new day. I got out of the washroom after wearing my clothes and stood in front of the mirror. My mom came inside with a hairdryer.

Mom: "Y/N here take it, ....... dry your hairs with it okay."

I didn't wanted to use that even a percent but I don't wanna disappoint my mom. I took the dryer and carelessly started to blow it over my face rather than my hairs. As soon as I felt the hot air on my face I stumbled backwards and received a smack on my head from my mom.

You: "owwww."

I said as I caressed my head and she snatched away the hairdryer from my hands. I got startled a bit.

Mom: "Such a grown-ass pabo you are na. Can't even use a hairdryer. Such a shame girls at your age knows everything about makeup, dressing up and whatnot."

She said while drying my hairs lecturing me like anything. I just huffed and listened to her. After a few minutes, she was done. She tied my hair into a bun so it won't get messy and made a side puff of my baby hairs and secured them with a hair clip. She placed the hairdryer on the dressing table and walked out of the room. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Before I could walk out I again noticed that

Before I could walk out I again noticed that. The same key necklace which Taehyung gave me on my birthday. I never got the courage to take it off. As it is locked and I know I can break it away by taking the help of a goldsmith but my heart didn't let me do that. Maybe because he gave this to me with lots of affection. I just sighed and wore my uniform coat and attached my nameplate onto it...I got out of the room after taking my backpack. I stepped down the stairs to see my mom serving the breakfast on the table, dad and Chae were sitting there as well. I got down and ran towards both of them and gave them a quick hug. They both looked at me and smiled.

Cherry: "Mom is that Y/N."

She asked my mom and my mom looked at her and nodded while smiling.

Mom: "Yeah I tried a hairstyle on my kiddo looks good right."

Cherry: "Obviously, it's so beautiful and perfect."

You: "I know I am beautiful thanks for the compliment."