All of Them

With Melanie frozen in shock, Cyro approached them.

Cyro is Doctor Zyn's younger brother. They look alike, with their dull green hair, dark skin, and blazing yellow eyes. But Cyro has a scar on his right eye, in the novel it was barely explained but it happened while he was a child in training.

Fortunately, he can still see with both eyes.

"Ohh!! And little highness aswell hello!!" He waved his arms around as he came closer.

"Oh? Who's this familiar lady?" He said to himself as he saw Melanie standing with them.

He stops infront of them with a big smile, "Greetings to the royal brats and this fancy looking woman?" 

"Do you wish to get beheaded?" Peter pulled out his sword.

"Try me." Cryo smirked. 

Peter immediately swung his sword to Cyro, but he blocked. Their swords clashed... But, Melanie suddenly felt unwell.

Her head felt a bit fuzzy, and her body felt cold.

"..?" She noticed, they were using mana. The mana was so strong, it affected the ones who were not involved in the fight.

"Urk!" Melanie immediately covered her mouth with her handkerchief. With the blood barely going on her clothes.

"Melanie? Are you okay?" Lilianne asked.

While her mouth was covered, "I need to take a sit for a bit, the heat is getting to me." She said.

"I'll accompany you." Lilianne said.

"It's alright, I'll return in a bit." Melanie said, as she hurried away.

Lilianne couldn't help but be worried.

As Melanie rushes back to return to the gazibo where they had tea. 

'Where are the twins when I need them???' Melanie panted.

As she passes by the bushes, there was a young man sitting on the ground and leaning on a tree. He wasn't there before.

Melanie paused to see who it was, she needed a break from walking anyways.

His cloud gray hair moved with the wind, you could barely see it, but he had dazzling emerald green eyes. 

Melanie's headache just got worse thanks to this, 'How did I not expect to meet him here?' She thought.

The man noticed Melanie, who looked haggard. She was clentching her chest and was holding onto a tall bush. 

He immediately rushed to her aid, "Are you okay?" He was so fast, she didn't even notice him come.

"!!!" Due to the sudden shock, Melanie coughed up some more blood.

'Great.' She thought.

"I'll get you a doctor-" He said, noticing the blood on her handkerchief.

"I'm fine." She said, desperately trying to walk away.

"But miss!" He said.

Melanie ignored him, as she continued working hard and going to a safe place.

...!

The twins suddenly appear, but Melanie was already far off.

"Excuse me, have you seen a woman with brown hair?" Evan asked.

"Yes, she went that way..." He pointed at the direction Melanie ran off to, "But she had blood on her mouth, she didn't seem okay." He said.

"Alright, thank you." Evan said, as they both bow.

Ethan stopped for a moment, "If there are others who are looking for her, please don't tell them about the blood." He bowed once more before running to Melanie's direction.

Melanie finally reached the gazibo and barely survivng the series of events that had occured.

She didn't have medicine with her, which is something only a stupid sick person would do.

She smacks her head, "Why now?? This is why I shouldn't have met up with those..." She said to herself.

"Master!!" The twins appear.

"Thank goodn-" The blood coughing increased.

Ethan used his mana, to give her some temporary medicine. 

She swallowed it immediately, without intake of liquid.

"Is this okay master? You should go home." Evan said.

Taking a deep breath, she folds her dirty handkerchief "I need to meet with Zyn first. It would be great if he's here." She said.

Meanwhile, Lilianne, Peter, and Cyro head back to check on Melanie.

"Why'd she suddenly go?" Peter asked.

"She couldn't stand the heat." Lilianne said, while she restlessly bit her nails.

Cyro puts her hand down, "Brother said nail biting is bad." He said.

"I can't help it... she's so sickly I get worried." Lilianne frowned.

"Then find a new friend." Peter said.

"Don't say that so casually! This is why YOU don't have friends." She emphasized 'you'. 

"Say it louder." Cyro mumbled, but Peter heard it.

"What did you say?!" Peter shouted, but before they begin to fight again...

"Oh? Your highness." The man from before bowed.

"It's the mini duke!!" Cyro said, as he placed his arm around him.

Jin Hutsel, the son of the Archduke. He's the second person to meet Gracey after the crown prince. Out of all male leads, he's the nicest and realistic one. Any woman would fall for him, but he goes crazy after Gracey gets hurt thinking it's his fault and he changes (negative) drastically.

"Hey Jin, have you seen a pretty lady with beautiful walnut brown hair, and adorable freckles, and.." Lilianne got cut off.

"Have you seen a woman pass by here?" Peter said.

"?!?!" Lilianne glares at him for cutting him off.

Jin then remembered, the woman who looked extremely sick.

"How was she?" Lilianne asked.

His gaze shifted, but replied "She looked fine, and looks like she was heading to the gazibo." 

"Great! Let's go!" Lilianne rushed to that direction.

"Lilianne! You're going to trip don't run!" Peter said running after her.

"Come with us." Cyro chuckled.

"What? Why???" Jin said as Cyro dragged him.

...

Melanie leaned back on the chair, "This is exhausting, maybe I should just lock myself in my room for the rest of my time left." She groaned.

"Melaannieeee!" Lilianne shouted.

"...! Oh, Lilianne." Melanie immediately sat up.

"Are you okay now??" Lilianne asked.

"Yes, the air has become cool..." She hesitantly said.

The men had caught up to Lilianne, and the fact all of them were familiar... too familiar, shattered Melanie's spirit.

"Oh, I'm not sure if you've met him. This is Jin, he's the son of the Archduke." Lilianne said as Jin bowed.

Melanie stood up, and elegantly bowed. Honestly it seemed like she shining.. but on the inside, she was anxiously trembling.

'How could this be...?!?' She thought.

"I'm Melanie Alais, daughter of Marquess Alais." She said with a forced smile.

'All of the male leads are here!!!' She anxiously screamed in her head.