five

In the power sphere room was Bellbot (of course with Cattus as well), Mechabot and Ochobot. Though there were plenty of vacant charging pods, the other power spheres had been transferred to TAPOPS' new base, TAPOPS-U on Earth.

While charging, Mechabot seemed to can not hold his curiosity about the last generation Power Sfera resting in front of him.

Well, the 9th generation power spheres could be considered as the rarest. They were very hard to locate and no one knew why.

It should stay that way tho. The last generation power spheres held special attributes within them that shouldn't fall to wrong hands. Ochobot was the only 9th generation power sphere Mechabot have ever met.

"Ochobot," Mechabot called. "Have you ever met other 9th generation's power spheres?"

"No, I haven't. Maybe during our production, yes. But I don't think I remember them."

"Hmmm, is that so. Okay then," there was no point in asking more from Ochobot, he couldn't possibly remember his production day only god knows how many years ago.

Ochobot seemed rather curious about Mechabot sudden question too. It's too random, But meh, he didn't have the energy to ask and decided maybe it was just Mechabot's pure curiosity.

____________________

"Okay guys, lets make this formal," with that, the atmosphere in the deck changed and everyone got serious while lining up in front of their general.

"Report and introduce yourself briefly."

"Yes, general!"

"I'm Boboiboy and I have power to manipulate elements. I have seven elementals and currently in the second tier," Boboiboy as the leader started.

Amato couldn't help but smile when his own son introduce himself to him, his own father. He somehow felt proud.

"I am Fang. I can manipulate shadow to form beings and combine with it," Amato knew Fang. He met Kaizo, Fang's brother few times before and Maskmana have talked about Fang before. Of course, he knew about their dark past as well. Borara,,

"I'm Gopal. I have molecule manipulation power but I mostly only turn things to food. " the power Gopal have is cool, but sadly it was limited because he only managed to change other molecules to food molecules most of the time.

"My name is Yaya and I have gravity manipulation power. I can lift things, make it heavier or lighter and create gravitational force," this kind of power sure is powerful if she could control it well and know how to use it to her advantage.

"I'm Ying and I can manipulate time. Because of that I can run fast and speed or slow things down," Ying's power is also great. She could act as a defense and offense to aid the team. Cool.

"I'm a 9th generation's power sphere, Ochobot. My main power is power extraction but now I have teleportation power that I received from Klamkabot." The 9th generation's power sphere, eh? Amato felt excited somehow.

"I'll introduce myself again. I'm Amato, General Amato. I am one of the higher ups in TAPOPS and have been in TAPOPS for years now. I don't really have a power but thanks to this silly Power Sphere," "I'm not silly!"

"Yeah, right. Because of Mechabot, I managed to defeat evil robots, aliens, save power spheres and climbed in ranks. You might know me as Armoured Hero," Amato turned to Fang and smile.

'He heard?!' Fang gulped his saliva.

"But my enemies and people on Earth called me Mechamato." There he goes, announcing his hero name. Mad Tomato.

The whole team was impressed with the general's introduction. He had achieve many. But they actually hoped the general could give a brief explanation about Mechabot's power. Next time, then.

"I'm going straight to the point about your mission that your commander assigned to you," they forgot for a moment that they needed to complete a mission. Dah nasib.

"-there's actually no mission! You can have your leave next week. Enjoy!" Amato informed while giving a bright smile to the team. Surprise!

"We have no mission? Yahoo! Amma's curry, I'm coming!" Gopal exclaimed while kneeling, making a thankful face. Poor Uncle Kumaran. His only son seemed to only care about his wife's curry rather than him.

"Seriously, General? Does that mean we can go back to Earth?"

"Yes, you can. You can leave tomorrow or tonight if you want. Fang, Captain Kaizo will pick you up. The others, you may ride the ship to Earth. Boboiboy, you'll follow me on my ship," Amato explained.

"Alright, general!" The team saluted the general and dispersed to their rooms.

___________________

"It feels weird calling you so formally."

"You have to get used to it. You can't call me 'dad' during working hours, or at least when there are TAPOPS' members around."

"Yea, I know. Fang always call Captain Kaizo, 'captain'. I never heard him call his brother, 'Abang' or 'Brother' or even 'Bro' before." Amato just smile at his son's chatter.

"Say, son. Have you heard about any other 9th generation power spheres?" Again with 9th generation thingy?

"No, I only know Ochobot. Why?"

"Secret." Amato smirked. "Wait and see. You'll know soon."

~°~°~°~°~

They said Mechamato movie will be postponed to 2022 :/

^one of the reason i hate covid.

But they'll consider releasing the series first! :D Thank you, Encik Nizam😭

AAAAAAA CAN'T WAIT!

Btw I won't be updating as frequent. Have school and homeworks -_-