328

He told his mother that it was okay to practice piano, but she should not throw away his model. He will arrange the time and will not delay practicing piano because of toys.

But if he had to practice piano all his free time, he couldn't accept it.

Mother Xiao didn't expect him to say such a thing. While surprised, she felt that her son was very sensible. She actually knew that he wanted to communicate with adults. After thinking about it, she agreed not to completely deprive him of playtime.

Xiao Wei felt that this was all thanks to Little Jiu's sister, otherwise, he didn't know what to do.

Therefore, he still wants to continue recording the show so that he can see her.

And Li Nuoer often do tasks with Chen Xixi and become friends with her, so when the director said that he could not meet frequently in the future, he was also a little sad.

The atmosphere suddenly became low.

The mood of the audience is not so good anymore, and they have sent out barrage, [Yang Fangping, are you sick? The previous shows were so boring, so many episodes were recorded. This show is so good-looking, why only record a few episodes, are you worthy of the audience? 】

[If you have no funds, just say, we can launch crowdfunding! 】

[Yang Fangping begs you to record a few more issues, as long as you keep recording, we will keep watching! 】

[Has the last issue? I can't bear Su's father and Xiaojiu, and I can't bear other cute babies and fathers. 】

[Yang Fangping, I order you to shoot the second season immediately, and we want the original crew! 】

[Will the contract be renewed? Yang Fangping, you have to renew these pairs of dad and cute baby, have you heard? 】

Yang Fangping suppressed the unwillingness in his heart and smiled again, "Don't be sad, babies, there will definitely be a chance to meet again in the future. Let us devote ourselves to this episode of the program and have fun!"

"Okay, first of all, let me introduce this village to you. The village you are in is called Qingshui Village. You should have seen a river with very clear water when you came just now. That's how the name of the village came from. The villagers mainly rely on growing persimmons for income, so the first task for the father and the children is to let the villagers lead you to pick persimmons and feel the joy of harvest."

Dads feel that the harm is not just picking persimmons?

Is this too simple?

However, Yang Fangping went on to say: "After picking the persimmons, my father has to take the children to the nearby town to sell the persimmons. If anyone picks more and sells more, whoever is today’s winner will receive a very attractive gift. It will make you scream! So, Dad and children, come on!"

A gift that makes people scream?

Su Jiu suddenly became interested, and turned to Su Shengjing and said, "Dad, we have to work hard!"

Su Shengjing raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Baby wants a gift?"

"Yes!"

Although he thinks the gift will not be as exaggerated as Yang Fangping said, what good things he can prepare is probably delicious. However, since the little dumpling wanted it, then he would try to find a way to help her get it.

Several fathers took the lead to find a house with their children. This time the program team once again found out that they had arranged a similar house and there was nothing to choose from.

After putting things away and resting for a while, the children couldn't wait to let their father take themselves to the persimmon forest.

Su Shengjing first borrowed a basket from the villagers, and waited a moment to install the persimmons. Seeing that the basket was much bigger than Xiaojiu, he suddenly had an idea.