Just a casual fight...

The morning sun beamed through the window, slowly brightening the room, Loki stirs slightly looking around, he feels a bit heavy then realizes the brunette laying her head on his chest. He remembered last night, the talking, reading some of his favorite works from his favorite author. He looks down at his soulmate holding her close and kissing her forehead.

Zariah starts to stir a bit before looking up, in Loki's eyes she looks even more beautiful than any other day, the way the sunlight hits her eyes making almost glow. "Good morning, Loki." She sweetly says.

He chuckled at little before kissing her forehead again "Good morning love. Did you sleep well?" She cuddled up closer to him nodding "I did. I feel terrible though. I fell asleep while you were reading. I'm sorry."

He laughs again at her, shaking his head "No my pet, do not be sorry. It was wonderful just to spend time with you and not in a cell." He looks over to the window as if in deep thought "I just wonder how much freedom I'm allowed to have... I would like to go to the gardens with you and show you something but it's a bit past the gardens."

As if his mind was being read, Frigga stepped into the library smiling at the two: "I don't see it being a problem. I can handle Odin. As long as you do not cause mischief." The two chuckled as they got up and straightened their clothes as well as themselves but it was Zariah who responded "I can keep him out of trouble my queen." Frigga steps forwards and kisses Zariah on the forehead. "I know you can."

With Frigga leaving, Zariah turns to Loki who was looking out the window "Loki?... Are you alright?" As if snapped out of a trance, Loki turns to her and just smiles "Yes, Love, I am just thinking." He walks a bit towards her and kisses her. "Let us freshen up, get some breakfast and then we shall have our adventure." Zariah giggles at him then gives him a stern look "And in the process don't cause trouble. Remember I am still responsible for you." Loki laughs as he walks away.

Time Skip...

Zariah walks towards the dining hall wearing a beautiful dress that her father sent to her, it was a beautiful white strapless dress with splashes of colors and beautiful gems on the waist, hair was partially pinned up as her hair curled naturally on its own. She sees Loki waiting at the door, his face said it all as to how beautiful she looked. "Oh, my dear, how you seem to stop my heart every time I see you." He said as he reached a hand out to her smiling. 

"You flatter me prince." She smiles taking his hand in hers as they step into the dining hall. Thor, Sif and the warriors were already there eating. Fandral, especially, looks terrible, as soon as he saw them, he stood up and walked towards them, Loki on instinct stood in front of Zariah ready for a fight.