332

Where did this father and child come from? They look so good, are they celebrities?

Right?

When seeing the cameramen who followed, the people in the town became more sure of their views, and they were all curious about what Su Shengjing would do.

Su Shengjing did not pay attention to the various eyes around him. After getting out of the car, he first moved the persimmons, fruits and vegetables, and found an unmanned stall on the side of the road, and then hugged the little dumplings to keep her next to him.

Su Shengjing grew up so old that even when he was in despair, he had never done anything to sell vegetables at a stall. At this moment, facing so many people, he was a little nervous.

Can anyone tell him how to sell vegetables?

He glanced at Xiao Tuanzi subconsciously, Su Jiu also just raised her head to look at him, understood the meaning in his eyes, and was immediately embarrassed.

Don't look at her, she doesn't know.

Su Jiu feels embarrassed to set up a stall here to sell persimmons and vegetables, and she has no experience, but this is the task of the program team, no matter what the rules are to be followed, the task is completed!

The father and daughter were thinking about how to speak, and many people gathered around, basically women with children and grandpas and aunts.

They have never seen such a young and handsome street vendor, and the little girl next to him, who is so beautiful and cute, like a child star on TV!

No matter how she looked at Su Jiu, an aunt felt cute, and asked her with a smile, "Little girl, this persimmon seems to be good, how do you sell it?"

When someone asked for the price, the little girl immediately got excited and was no longer embarrassed. She said gruffly, "These persimmons were picked off by me and my father. They are very fresh~"

When she told the aunt the selling price the villagers said, the aunt deliberately said: "Oh, it's too expensive, can it be cheaper? If it's cheaper, I can buy more."

The little girl looked embarrassed and shook her head and said, "No, auntie, my dad and I took the persimmons very hard. We came over a long way. Please be considerate of the baby?"

As she said, those eyes that were so clear that there was no trace of impurities looked at her blankly.

The aunt suddenly stopped, oh, how could this little girl be so cute, she was embarrassed to bargain, and even wanted to buy everything for her with a brainstorm.

It's a pity that there are only a few people in her family, and they really can't eat so many persimmons, so she had to say, "Well then, little girl, you weigh two catties for the aunt."

Su Jiu glanced at the scale given by the grandfather and grandmother, and couldn't help but feel worried. She didn't need to know this thing, so she looked at Su Shengjing for help, "Dad, how do you use this?"

Su Shengjing coughed slightly, he naturally didn't understand, so he could only bite the bullet, picked up the steelyard, and put a few persimmons in it, but he really didn't know how to use it.

Su Jiu could only whisper to the aunt: "Auntie, it's the first time for my father and I to sell vegetables. I don't know how to use this. Can you teach us?"

The aunt was so cute by her little milk voice that she immediately agreed with pride, "Okay, then I will teach you."

Then she taught Su Jiu hand in hand. Although she said she was teaching the little girl, Su Shengjing on the side saw it more seriously than anyone else. In fact, it wasn't too difficult, he knew it, and then weighed two catties of persimmons to the aunt.

After the aunt paid the money, she looked at Su Jiu affectionately, and then left contentedly.

As soon as she left, another aunt squeezed in and smiled very kindly at Su Jiu, "Little girl, I want five catties for persimmons!"