46: Help

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Hyung- this- this is not right!" Taehyung again gasped, his hands were busy in every try to unlock the door, the jittery digits failing every attempt miserably. 

"Calm down Tae. Did you lock that?"

"Yeah.. yeah I did. But... is it, is it double locked? I didn't do that...  I was.. just-"

"God.. Tae please try to calm down. We can figure it out ok? Just wait a bit."

That was Baekhyun but Taehyung was totally freaking out on the situation. He was again imagining the worst scenarios of his upcoming death.

His hands were getting clammy and so his body was sweating buckets. His eyes were stuck on the closed wooden door and suddenly he felt the door changing color to a metal one with black paint over it.

"Hyung.. will they kill us? I don't want to die.." Taehyung saw a kid talking to someone. The little boy was crying silently, streaks of tears were visible on his face.

"No.. we........" He couldn't hear the rest as a long whistle rang in his ears, causing him to cover them with a hiss.

He opened his eyes only to find himself in that room, the child was gone as well as the other one, he couldn't hear. The door banged loudly and he flinched, stepping back till his back hit the wall. The room was very small, small enough to make anyone suffocated.

And he felt that... he felt suffocated as the room grew darker, walls grew closer.

"H- hel- help." He gasped and rushed to the door to bang back. He heard his name being called by someone from a distance but he was too freaked out to respond to that. He banged on the door more loudly, losing his little bit of control, too greedy to just leave the small space. 

"TAEHYUNG! STOP THAT..!" Loud voice of Namjoon dragged him back to reality. He was still gasping for air while blinking his eyes rapidly to understand the situation.

"What's wrong? Calm down.. we are trying to do something." Namjoon again spoke in a little low voice but Taehyung was feeling a worse headache rising, making him clutch over his head in pain and shut his eyes closed, whimpering lowly.

You're going nowhere, boys... you will live here if you be the good ones. But if you won't, you'll die like your parents.

A loud and powerful voice of someone rang in his head as more blur images came in front of his eyes like a rush of waves. Blood, stairs.. a kid standing in the blood near a dead body.. all the scenes from his nightmares in a messed up sequence.

"Arghh" Groaning in pain he stumbled back, his back hit the cabinet but the headache was so much to even notice the other things.

"Taehyung? Can you hear me? Hey?" Baekhyun was trying to get his attention but Taehyung was hearing the voices in his head.

"Taehyung?! Open your eyes! Are you hurt? Please respond." But all he could say was a low 'help'.

"Taehyung?! Oh my God! Tae- hey!!" Namjoon panicked when he saw the said male falling on the floor with a loud thud.. completely unconscious with his face still contorted in pain.

"Damn! He fainted." Namjoon cursed and clutched his hair in horror. They could see the other laying on the floor without any sense, and it looked really alarming.