341

The woman nodded vigorously, "Yes, yes! Cub, I am your mother!"

Su Jiu, "......???"

Is it real or fake? Why is she so unbelievable?

Although she also wanted to know who her mother was, she suddenly appeared to say that she was her mother. She really couldn't accept it for a while.

Su Shengjing looked at this woman with full eyes. To be honest, he had no impression of her, and he was sure that he had never seen her.

Why did she suddenly come out and claim she's the mother of the little dumpling?

He can't accept it either!

However, the woman was so excited that she couldn't hold herself back, her eyes were staring at Su Jiu, her eyes full of love.

She couldn't describe how she would feel as a mother fan when she saw the cub she had been thinking about in reality. She only knew that her heart was pounding, her face flushed, and she wanted to rush to hug the cub. Take her home directly!

Su Jiu looked at her blankly and asked again, "Are you really my mother? Is there anything to prove it?"

There is no proof, shouldn’t we go for a DNA test? Let’s talk about it...

The more women watch Su Jiu, the more they like it, and they are full of ah, ah, this is my goose, the real person is more cute than watching on TV!

The little milk voice is so cute too!

She wanted to stretch out her devil's claws and hug Su Jiu, but when she came into contact with the vigilant and serious eyes that Su Shengjing had delivered, she could only retract her hand abruptly.

Su Shengjing didn't have the mood for lunch at all, and he reached out and hugged Su Jiu, tightly guarding her in her arms, as if he was afraid that she would be snatched away by this woman.

He fixed his gaze firmly on the woman in front of him, and asked in a deep voice, "Who are you?"

The audience in front of the screen also wanted to know, yes yes yes, who are you, don't really be the mother of the goose!

The woman took two deep breaths, and finally calmed down. She smiled and said to Xiao Jiu, "Little Jiu, don’t be afraid, I didn’t mean that as your biological mother. In fact, I’m your mother fan. I’m from the first issue. When I saw you in the show, I followed you!"

Mother fan?

After Su Jiu was stunned, she was a little bit dumbfounded.

It turned out to be a mother fan, and she thought it was her own mother who came here.

To be honest, living with her dad is very good and blissful now. She didn't have so much hope that the woman who abandoned her in the orphanage and didn't ask questions would show up and disrupt her and her father's lives.

Fortunately, she was just a mother fan, a false alarm.

Su Shengjing was also obviously relieved, he felt that his cold sweat had come down.

If this woman is really the mother of the little dumpling, he can imagine how big a wave will be, and it is estimated that there will be a lot of noise for a long time.

Most of the audience also relaxed. This woman was so disgusting that she scared them so that they almost believed it.

Those audiences who were waiting for a good show were disappointed. Why, why is she just a mother fan?

They have all the melon seeds ready on the bench, so why don't they let it go?

Yang Fangping was also thundered. He thought it was an explosion, because it turned out to be just a mother fan. However, this paragraph is still very interesting, it must not be edited, and it must be released as it is!

In the shop, the woman seemed to have turned on the tuberculosis mode, and continued: "Little wine, I am not only a mother fan of yours, but also a team leader of your support club. There are more than a thousand people under my hand. They helped you get a lot of black fans."

When it comes to this, she is very proud, as if this is such a great thing.