Welcome

Hello, guys, and welcome to my new story. I am both very excited and terrified to share this story, but I'm hoping someone out there might like it.

Before we start, there are a few things I'd like to share:

1. I am a hobbyist writer, which means everything I write will be based on my own personal likes and dislikes; rather than popular opinion. This means this book might not be for everyone and instead aimed at people who enjoy reading the same things as me.

2. Please be kind and respectful to me and each other in the comments. As lovely and funny as Wattpad comments are, it can be brutal to hear people's unfiltered thoughts on your writing and characters. Just try and remember there's a real human being behind the screen, despite the fact you might not see the impact your words might have on me.

3. This is the second book I have ever written in my life, so it's far from perfect. There will probably be a few typos and grammar errors despite the fact I try to edit (I suck at editing, but you can't say I don't try lol).

4. Characters do not necessarily share my own personal thoughts and opinions, especially if it's at the beginning (I'm obsessed with character development).

5. I'm a big fan of mean-ish characters and taunting banter, so keep this in mind if you don't like that kind of stuff.

6. There's no smut. Sorry, not sorry lol. I just can't; It makes me uncomfortable to write about. I do write heated scenes( e.g. intense make-out scenes), but nothing explicit.

7. This book is very very very slow burn and very long. So again, keep this in mind if you don't like a long dramatic build-up.

8. This book is set in England, and I'm from England, so this book has English synonyms and slang. I doubt you'll be confused that much, but if not, google is your best friend. 

9. There's a lot of mature language in this book because I have swearing issues that come out in my books lol.

10. And lastly, again, please be kind. This is the most important message, so it needs to be said twice. If at any point, you find yourself no longer enjoying my book, please leave quietly and find another book that better suits your preferences.

-----------------------

Start date: 13th of June 2021

Completed date: 3rd of November 2021

----------------------

Hope you enjoy XD