Part 59

The moment everyone came back, Jin took his kids and dragged them to his room

The moment everyone came back, Jin took his kids and dragged them to his room. "Tell. Me. Everything". Jin says. "Good to see you too". Taehyung laughed. "I will hit you". Jin said. "I know". Taehyung jumped on the couch and sighed. "I spent most of my time taking care of Jungkook". Taehyung said. "He was really sick after riding the roller coaster". Taehyung groaned.

"Fifty seven times". Jimin says, sitting on Jin's lap. "What!?!". Jin yells. "Tae! He's human, he can't ride that many times". Jin said. "I thought he could". Taehyung said. "He's very built so I didn't see the problem with it". Taehyung pouts. "I... Actually fell bad". Taehyung says and Jin and Jimin turned to him, shocked. "You... Feel bad?". Jin says, stunned.

"Mom... He's very sick". Taehyung said. "He had to lay down for a long time and when he wanted to get up, he couldn't cause he felt dizzy". Taehyung says. "We had that whole place to ourselves and I ruined it for him cause I was selfish". Taehyung said, playing with his tail. "Oh sweetie". Jin placed Jimin on the bed and walked over to Taehyung to give him a hug. "It's ok Tae, don't worry". Jin says.

"I ruined a whole fun day for him, how is it ok?". Taehyung says. "Tae". Jin cupped Taehyung's cheeks and made him look at him. "The last thing you should be doing is beating yourself up for this". Jin said. "I know you think that it's your fault but try to picture yourself in Jungkook's shoes for a moment". Jin says. "He got to see you all happy and laughing and he didn't want to take that away from you".

Taehyung scoffs and looks away from Jin. "Who will ride a roller coaster that many times for a smile?". Taehyung scoffed again. Jin sighs and bit his lip. "Som... Someone that cares about you". Jin said. "He rode that ride that many times knowing he will get sick but he didn't care cause he got to see you happy". Jin says and Taehyung looks at him with teary eyes. "Rea-really?". Taehyung says and Jin nods.

"S-so you think he likes me?". Taehyung asked. "What's not to like?". Jin smiled and Taehyung blushed. "Thanks mom". Taehyung smiled and Jin wiped Taehyung's tear away. "You're welcome baby". Jin said. "Umm... Can I go see if he's ok?". Taehyung said. "Go ahead". Jin kissed Taehyung on his forehead. "Ok, bye Chim!". Taehyung waves at Jimin and ran out the room. "Bye". Jimin giggled.

"Baby". Jin returned to the bed and Jimin sat on his lap again. "What did you two do today?". Jin asked. "A lot!". Jimin beams. "I had cotton candy and it melted in my mouth, which was weird cause we normally chew candy". Jimin pouts and Jin giggled at him. "Then we rode a horse carriage and I became friends with the horse, her name was Snow white but she didn't like that name and wanted me to call her Snowie".

"She was really pretty Eomma, you should have seen her, she had gray and blue eyes". Jimin said. "I'll see her next time". Jin told him. "Then what?". Jin says. "Then Yoongi took me to see fireworks". Jimin smiled. "They were so pretty". Jimin says. "And loud". Jin said. "Nope". Jimin giggled. "Yoongi gave me headphones, so I didn't hear the noise". Jimin said. "That's so sweet of him, as expected from Yoongi".

"Oh... And... Umm...". Jimin plays with his fingers and Jin raises a brow. "What's wrong?". Jin asked, already preparing Yoongi's death in his mind. "I... Grabbed his finger". Jimin said. "What?". Jin gasped and put him on the bed to stand up and look at him. "You what?". Jin blinks. "I-I grabbed his finger". Jimin repeats. "That's great news!". Jin claps. "What?". Jimin gasped. "Yo-you're not mad?". Jimin says surprised.

"No! I'm thrilled!". Jin grinned. "The only human you touched was May and it took you til you were sixteen Jimin... Sixteen!". Jin said. "How did it feel? Were you nervous?". Jin asked. "I felt... Calm". Jimin said. "Like how I feel around Nam Nam". Jimin said. "Oh my god, I'm going to cry". Jin sniffs. "I'm so proud of you!". Jin hugged Jimin tightly and Jimin giggled.

"It was only his finger Eomma". Jimin said. "Baby steps my child, baby steps". Jin strokes Jimin's hair. "Now let's get you to bed". Jin said. "Can...". "Yes you can baby! I was hoping you'll ask!". Jin grins and was already tugging Jimin in his bed. "How did you...". "You are a whole babie!". Jin squeals and wraps his self around Jimin's whole small body. "Good night my baby". Jin says and Jimin giggled.

"Night Eomma".