Chapter Four

"My brain is like the Bermuda Triangle. Information goes in and is never found again. Same with my room. Stuff goes in and never comes out again," Lysander said while plopping down across from me at the lunch table.

"Your brain- ah, too bad. Your room- no, it ain't my problem. Sorry, bro." I said.

But really! It isn't my problem.

He sighed. "I hate reading class. Moby D-"

"Language!"

"English?"

Now it was my turn to sigh. "You know what I meant."

"I was about to say Moby Duck!"

I raised my eyebrow. "You sure?"

"One hundred percent. And the name is ridiculous, who names a fish Duck?"

He was the one who named the stinkin' fish Duck. Look who he's blaming.

"Oh, come on! No one cares about a fish named Duck! And the word 'Moby' exists there for a reason. Name it Donkey for all I care."

"'Moby Donkey?' That sounds weird."

This therefore proves my claim of him having a hollow head. The brain is nowhere to be found.

The fact that jellyfish have survived 650 million years gives hope to many people. Wonder who.

If you're wondering why he hates Moby Donkey (I've officially gotten used to the name), it's because we had to read it out loud.

The teacher wanted us to 'act like a class and work together,' even though half of us were just laughing at the other people mispronouncing words.

Lysander was one of them. I think the only words he didn't stutter on were the curse words. Typical Lysander. I couldn't have yelled at the teacher for having us read a book with curse words, so that's why I decided to yell at Lysander instead.

"Who are these strangers?" I asked when three giants sat down at our table. "Are these your bodyguards?"

No one laughed.

Then Lysander started talking to the giants and I thought maybe they weren't his bodyguards because he was talking to them.

Then I heard a part of their conversation. "Who's at our table?" The tall giant said. Well, the tallest giant. They all were tall. By tall I meant tall.

So I guess they were friends. Maybe they became friends due to their rudeness of sitting at other people's tables. Who knows? They all sucked the same to me.

"I'm Sid."

That was a serious ridiculous name for a tall guy. Like Sid the Science Kid? Now that's what you call scary. His yellow face? Terrifying. Don't start with the hair. The purple hair.

"Hi.... Sid." I said. I don't think I'll ever feel comfortable calling someone a cartoon character's name. Oh, well.

"I'm Bob." These names were seriously weird. Maybe they're friends because of their cartoonish names. Other than Lysander. Don't tell me the other one's name is Peppa. If it is, I'll be running for the hills.

"Good afternoon, Bob." I think I heard Sid mutter, "She gave me a 'hi' and Bob got a 'good afternoon.' Way to make a guy feel welcome."

At least Sid speaks fluent sarcasm.

People should stop expecting normal from me. We all know that's not gonna happen.

The last guy said, "By the way, these guys are lying. Their names are not Bob and Sid."