𝟢𝟣 | 𝖨 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖡𝖺𝖽 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇

❝ 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚍 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After a fifteen minute drive into the woods I finally saw the house my family and I lived in

I saw Odette's car parked on the grass so I knew she came to visit. Odette is my older sister, older than me by two years. She lives out in the city since she's a lawyer but every month she makes time to come home for a full week and by the looks of it, she decided to come home tonight.

And honestly perfect timing because I need her help so I can donate the money I earned today to a children's hospital I volunteer during the day by the name of Bianca Nora Black.

I usually forget I go by three names because I'll always respond to my parents or sister if they call me Serenity. Or if I'm in the fighting ring or have clients, I'll obviously respond to La Diabla. But when I volunteer at the children's hospital and a worker calls me Bianca, I'll easily forget to respond.

I grab my bag from the passenger seat and get out of my bag and lock the door. I walk to my front door and enter the code, it unlocks and I step inside and see Odette sitting on the couch on her laptop typing away. I don't think she hasn't even noticed me. I decide I want to scare her so I quietly walk up behind her. "Don't even try Serenity. I heard your car turn off."

"Damn it Odette! Anyways, I need a favor. Also where's mamá and papá?" I walk around and sit on the couch opposite from where Odette is sitting.

"They went out to get some groceries and how much are you donating now?" Odette asks as she pulls out her checkbook. My big sister knows me so well.

"How'd you know I was donating money?"

"Because you never ask me for favors unless it's about donations."

"Wait did mamá and papá put their disguises on?" I feel like I always have to ask this because I get worried they'll forget to put their disguises on whenever they go out. Like it's only Odette who can go out without anything while our parents and I have to. Our parents never told us the full story about why they've been hiding out for so long because they themselves don't even know why.