Prolouge

The terms werewolf ,witch ,and vampire were not very uncommon in the kingdom of Esteban, after all it's what their three queens were.

Yes three queens the kingdom had no issues with the LGBTQ+ community or polyamory couples for that matter they really didn't care, which made life much easier for many people. The three queens met at a banquet one night and soon married five months after finding out they were all mates though they've always felt like their was a part of them that was missing.

Queen Heather Gonzalez was the oldest and a werewolf she was an alpha and later became queen. Second oldest is Lea Gonzalez, she was a vampire who was a high authority figure in her coven before becoming queen.

Lastly the youngest was Demitri Gonzalez she was a powerful witch and she knew many powerful spells.
The three queens had made an agreement recently with neighboring kingdoms to hold court at their kingdom in hopes to better some relationships between the kingdoms and their rulers.

"Are you excited Heather?!"

Exclaimed Demitri excitedly to her love.

"Yes I am now please stop shouting I'm getting a headache,"

said Heather as she rubbed her head,

"aww is someone cranky?"

Asked Demitri in a teasing voice.

"Demitri leave Heather alone,"

said Lea coming in the room with some water and medicine on a tray. She sat next to Heather and gave her the medicine,

"thanks,"

said Heather as she took the medicine,

"oh come on don't tell me your not excited to meet our mate!"

Said Demitri excitement never leaving her voice,

"Demitri you don't even know if our mate is gonna be there,"

said Lea,

"I can't say I disagree with you Lea but I too wish for them to be at court, we got lucky when we met each other,"

said Heather who put the medicine back down on the tray.

"You never know maybe she'll be there,"

said Demitri trying to be positive to her two wives. The three were anxious to say the least they've all been on edge for a couple of days and none of them knew why though they could probably make a guess.

Who knows maybe there mate will be at court and maybe they'll get lucky one more time.