Chapter 6 Part 4 - 5

The Lives we live... and the world we live... So uncertain... No one knows the future that holds ahead... But all we know is the past influences your future... segments the destiny you live to achieve... And right here... I'll be giving you a time skip for the ages : )

---3 year's later---

---????? Pov---

"Ohhh... and big wreck in turn 7 here at Mason county Raceway!" one of the three Announcers spoke over the loud speaker... Speaking over the Band playing in the middle of the in field... behind a large safety barrier to shield them from any possible crashes to happen in front them... "Man...Oh man Ron! and it looks like the Kevins Garage and Muffler shop car braked a little to late and just arrowed into the Carson's Tune shop car!" Another of the three spoke out over the Speakers in the grand stands... The Big screen out in the middle of the track that many looked to when the cars where out of view and in another part of the track... Displaying the Replay of the crash. Showing A blue Camaro 02' Missing it's braking zone and plowing passed a Yellow Mustang which nearly got took into the crash... slamming into a Black Rx7 taking the two clean off the track and into the dirt and sand off the turn... 

"Man... and it looks like Chelsy Denton In nearly got caught up in the crash! Lucky girl that one is!" A Female announcer of the group spoke out... "Yeah Susan, I really think she saw the light there... I think that little moment there is gonna put her at the edge of her seat the rest of the race... we'll see how it'll effect her driving when we come out of caution!" Ron announced... "Well don't think she's too easy to intimidate Ron... She's brought that car through some of the tuffest Crashes on this track with out so much of a scratch to it... Or her ability to drive that thing... She may be a rookie Ron... But she's one of the tuffest rookies we've seen here yet!" The other male announcer spoke. "I-Is mommy Otay?" Little Baily asked me... looking up with a concerned little look on her face... I ruffled her hair gently and gave a promising smile. "Mommy's kicking ass... don't you worry a thing..." I assured her as she giggled with delight. "Mommies the best racer that ever Raced!" She said joyfully...

"And while we wait for the caution to be lifted we'd like to once again thank are sponsors for tonight race! Pens motor oil... For the oil you can trust... And Freya's Anime Convention! Where Anime and Imagination Live! And a extra thank you to them for sending out 4 animatronics to rock the night away with splendid royalty free music to rock to!" Susan spoke out over the speakers... My eyes drifting over to them down in the infield... A Bear like anime girl of brown... A Bunnie girl of Purple... Rocking away on the Electric guitar... a Yellow Chicken based girl rocking and drumming to the tune... and a Blue colored Male wolf... Singing along side the bear... as a team effort... "AN The Green and white flag wave! Where kick starting back up on the final lap folks! Have your Camera's ready cause who ever crosses the line first will be signed on to work towards Junior Professional Door car racing for either Ford Race team... Or Mazda Motor Sports team!" Ron announced as the Car's came around the last corner onto the finish straight coming to the white and green flag... Near the back was a yellow 04 Mustang... and in the front of the pack a Dark Grey 09' Mustang GT... Rivaled by a 2012 Camaro RS... 

"GO MOMMIE!!!" Baily yelled standing on my lap and raising her hand to the air as a fist. "KICK THERE BUTTS!!!" She added as some of the people around us started looking at her amused and entertained by her Excitement... "It's gonna be tuff... But I think David in the TireUniverse Car will win this one... Him and that 370Z have been running great all night long!" Ron predicted over the speakers. "Well I don't know about You Ron... But I think Greg and his grey Mustang is gonna run away with the win tonight... He's been just to fast all night! And If it wasn't for that last caution he'd been long gone with the win by now!" The other guy predicted... "Call it crazy... But My money's on Chelsy Denton... She's proved to us before she can break through the pack from the back to 4rth in one lap here before... and though she's never came out of here with a win... I think tonight could be the night she breaks the ice and wins!" Susan predicted as the car's roared passed at over a hundred miles and hour...