Chapter 2

Back at Esteban~   3rd POV
Lea was walking to the court room with her advisor next to her, the two made it to the large room and she met with Demitri and Heather,

"your majesty there is something about the kingdom of Catarana that I think you should know,"

said Lea's advisor as she sat down next to her wives the other advisors, were at the table.

Lea's advisor was starting to annoy her so she gave him a sharp glare in hopes he gets quiet. Upon seeing the glare of the queen the advisor shut his mouth quickly and lowered his head, slightly scared.

Lea turned her head back to the others and asked

"Henry please read the list of kingdoms and how many with be attending from each,"

said Lea she wanted to make sure they had enough stuff for all the people arriving. Henry, the other advisor pulled out a piece of paper and read aloud to the three all the kingdoms and who will be attending.

Most of the people were either lords, ladies, dukes and duchesses. The queens didn't seem to interested until the last name was said,

"and finally from the kingdom of Catrana is princess Ambree and her warrior guard."

The three really didn't know is why the last one had caught their interest but Demitri looked at the others and realized the name had caught their attention as well.

"She only had one person in her company?"

Asked Heather curiously,

"princess Ambree is an Alpha werewolf and her guard Marley Sanchez, she is fae."

The name seemed to catch their attention even more though the three didn't understand why,

"Marley"

Heather numbed the name to herself wondering what made the name or quite frankly the warrior so special to gain interest from the three.

"What kind of fae is her guard?"

Asked Demitri to Henry. Henry eyes scanned down the paper but his eyes widened upon reading the rest of the text.

He gasped and caught the attention of the rest of the advisors and the queens attention even more. Henry looked to Lea's advisor almost asking him for help.

The action didn't go unnoticed the the three and Heather lowered her voice, her wolf gaining control for a second

"what kind of fae is she?"

Heather asked again. Lea's advisor looked to Henry, sighed and spoke up,

"this is what I was trying to inform you about earlier your highness you see princess Ambrees guard is..."

The advisor paused for a bit almost looking like he was wondering if he should say the rest,

"she is a dragon shifter."

The advisor finally said aloud. The words rang through the court room.

No one was prepared for that answer even the servants stopped in surprise. No one had seen a dragon or a dragon shifter in real like not in almost 300 years so how was one still alive better yet a warrior to a kingdom.

Weren't  dragons supposed to be the rightful rulers at least before the war when the hunters came.

The thoughts were circling the three and they looked
to each other almost in understanding they knew that this dragon shifter was special something very special indeed.