0.13 TAPE 13

tony pops in the third to last tape, C.B. everyone was silently relived that they didn't have to live this nightmare over and over again, but everyone was also silently fuming. with anger at each other, at her, hell at the world.

y/n: clint barton...hawkeye. man where do i even start?

clint: can she get on with it already?

y/n: i always find something wrong with myself. i'm not gonna lie, you've been putting up with my shit just way too long. i'm so gifted at finding what i don't like the most.

clint: there's a lot i don't like about you girl

tony: barton zip it

y/n: so i think it's time for us to have a toast. let's have a toast to the douchebags, let's have a toast to the assholes! you're a scumbag. you're a jerk off, you would never take work off. i have a plan for you clint. you should runaway as fast as you can. clint you have a family. you have a life outside of this. please for the love of god go live it. i know what it's like to have an absent father and you don't want that for your kids.

clint is silent but he knows he should take the advice.

y/n: i found the shit in your email. your mean, awful words.

tony: huh?

clint: i uh he laughs

steve: clint this isn't funny.

y/n: handy dandy notebook! uh dear nick fury, y/n is a heartless bitch. she's useless to the team, can never make a good decision to save her life, is traumatized, and can't handle anything. it is my further recommendation that she be removed from the team, effective immediately.

bucky: barton...

vision: y/n was the best person on the team. she saved all your lives numerous times.

tony: i hate to say it but i agree

y/n: i don't know what it is with you clint. but i'm not too good at figuring it out. see you could've seen me as a good person, but still be addicted to hating me. and i just blame everything on you. at least you know that's what i'm good at.

clint: damn right it is

y/n: i always found something wrong with me. you know what? i put up with your bullshit just way too long. there's a lot i don't like about you clint. and you made sure i knew there was a lot you don't like about me. it's almost like you loved hating me. goodbye clint.

clint: fucking hell-

tony: you know what clint? the man stands up in rage. maybe she didn't see me as a good person. but so help me god if i don't just kill you right now

steve: tony thats enough! okay we clearly all made mistakes. some bigger than others he looks at clint but we still all fucked up

clint: i'm glad she's dead

tony: asshole

tony stands up and makes his way over to clint before socking him in the face. two for two. steve gets up, pulls him off before he can get another hit in and shoves him against a wall. natasha runs up to clint and helps him clean up. steve gives tony a stern talking to against the wall about how "she wouldn't want this!" blah blah blah. she probably did to be honest. she wanted to rip the whole team apart. vision sits in the silent room with everyone else and decided to grab wanda, stand up, and walk away. they go into a nearby hallway.

wanda: vision what is it?

vision: she's coming

wanda: what do you mean she's coming

vision: darling look in my mind

wanda laughs before she realizes he's serious. or that he can't use sarcasm. she uses her powers and looks into his mind, and sees the girl walking into the compound. like 007. license to kill. wanda quickly stops.

wanda: w-wow

vision: i know