11 ; ❝oh hell nah❞

the car stopped after the long exhausting drive from his parents house

the car stopped after the long exhausting drive from his parents house. jeongsan was tired as well as you who seemed to had her head thrown on the side and eyes closed. 

jeongguk who was not exhausted turned to look at both of you and not by his luck, you both were sleeping. rolling his eyes coldly, as the male moved his hand to shake your figure a little. 

it kind of made you came back into your sense. 

"go inside with san, i have to go to company for some work" he said as you immediately nodded, not wanting to talk further. 

you took jeongsan in your arms before coming out of the car. as soon as you did and took steps, the car drove again to god knows which company. 

sighing, you started to make your way inside the mansion. you straight took your steps towards the bedroom since you and san both were tired. 

every muscle of your body wanted to relax, after that bulky drive. you softly laid jeongsan on the mattress  as the kid immediately found comfort. you smiled softly before making your way towards the bathroom to change into comfy clothes and then came back to sleep. 

which was finally in your eyes after not sleeping for the whole night. 

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻ 

your eyes opened when you felt weight on your body. opening your eyes with the flutters, and immediately looking down to see jeongsan laying just on top of you. 

his small arms hugging you, while you smiled and held him by your arms. hugging him softly as you closed your eyes again. wanting to go back to your dream land when the sudden knock on the door got you. 

opening your eyes once again, as you turned your head, not wanting to get up and disturb san's sleep. "what is it?" you asked from the bed. 

the door of your room opened with a soft sound as another unknown lady peeked inside. she smiled lightly at you before bowing down a little. 

"sorry for disturbing, but we got orders to tell you that this is not your room anymore" 

what? 

coughing softly, you looked at her before asking, "uhm...who gave you these orders?" with again a smile on her face, "Mr. jeon told us to tell you" 

who else you've expected? 

you turned to the lady and said, "sure...but can we do this all room arrangement later? i don't want san to wake up" she nodded and left the room. 

with you sighing, you closed your eyes once again. not wanting to get disturbed or something again. you had enough for today so now, you just need rest. 

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

a soft giggle came from the side of your neck making you feel tingles, but opening your eyes was not the deal. once again another giggle came making you shift to your side. 

"she seems so tired dad" and maybe this sentence made you open your eyes to see jeongsan looking at you while sleeping next to you with his hand covering his mouth. 

his cheeks red and his doe eyes shining. 

"good evening mumma" he said, making you again look at him and nodding before moving your arm to pull him close, but again a manly cough sound came. 

jeongsan giggled as you opened your eyes again before turning them towards the couch space. your eyes widen as you immediately sat up, seeing jungkook sitting with his legs crossed on the couch. 

jeongsan sat in your lap as soon as you sat up on the bed. jeongguk gave him a look before turning to you, "we need to talk" 

with the blink of your eye, you nodded. jeongsan left to go to kitchen where the dinner was ready while jungkook and you stayed in the room. 

you sitting on the bed with your eyes down, wanting him to speak something but what you didn't know was how nervous he was to talk to you about the thing. 

but he had to talk to you, right at the moment. 

he let out a cough, grabbing your attention as you turned to him. he looks at you before saying, "as san wants to sleep with us from now on.." 

no. 

"i want you to shift with your belongings into the master bedroom" he said. 

oh hell nah.