Home is FrEnCh

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Draco smiled as the boy slowly fell asleep on the big bean bag snoring softly with his hood up. He was just finishing up some extra credit on his MacBook for school when he finally glanced over at the boy seeming as he hadn't thrown an insult at him in some time.

He gently closed his MacBook sitting on the coffee table in front of him and stood up stretching slightly before bending down to pick up the smaller boy so he could sleep properly. He wasn't sure why he cared so much but he felt somehow responsible for the latter. He laughed at how Harry wrapped himself around him like a koala, he gently placed Harry's head on his shoulder and carried him up the stairs opening the door with his back and heading straight for the bed which he laid Harry on.

He tucked the boy in and clapped the lights off before turning and closing the door.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

He went back to the kitchen, the thought of the sleeping boy in his head as he washed the dishes and put them back in the cabinet. Even though his parents frowned upon the process of washing dishes the muggle way, Draco found it quite therapeutic as it allowed his thoughts to get lost in the bubbles as he washed.

He finally finished cleaning and headed upstairs heading to his en suite to get cleaned up. He played some Lofi beats as he did so carrying out his skincare routine and taking out his contacts before changing into a t-shirt and some jogging bottoms and his woody framed glasses brushing his hair out of his face.

Quite a lot change for Draco in the past few months, him working on his self and his lifestyle all while becoming the person he wanted to be. It was something many people realized as he wasn't exactly the git everyone knew in year 4.

He scrolled through his phone happily, he found himself stumbling over Harry's Instagram. It had quite a following up to 7 million followers, however, Draco sustains a stable following to almost 6.5 million. He felt his chest swell at the picture of the boy with his friends in adorable outfits and photography, cheesy quotes were littered all over the page but it was very Harry so he didn't question it. It was no wonder why both girls and boys fell for him.

It was around 10 pm when he finally decided to go to sleep. Putting his phone on charger and sloping down his pillows falling asleep peacefully.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Harry rubbed his eyes as he regained consciousness glancing around the sunlit room, his mind reminding him of the events that occurred yesterday and test it really did happen. He smiled as he realized that Draco must have taken him upstairs as he fell asleep on the bean bag, however, he was slightly embarrassed, how could Draco carry him so easily? He rolled out of bed wrapped in his cover blanket his feet landing in his slipper before going downstairs to the blonde who was eating granola while scrolling n on his phone. He walked in front of the blonde who smiled.

"Morning,"

"Is there a reason why you are wrapped in a blanket cocoon potter,"

Harry rolled his eyes

"It could be said I am evolving,"

"It called puberty- maybe you can finally acquire some height,"

"You are a rude baguette," Harry huffed while grabbing some orange juice

"And you are pretty,"

Harry almost spilled the juice he was holding heat flying to his cheeks.

"That was not part of the insult contest,"

"Why can't handle the gay panic?"

"Fuck you," was all Harry could say before running upstairs as fast as he could and locking himself in his room.
He touched his cheeks instantly feeling the red radiation and sighing in disappointment knowing he lost.

He threw the duvet back on the bed and walked into the bathroom enjoying the marbled sinks.

He accioed his toiletries and took off his clothes stepping into the rain of the shower his mind racing he frowned at the sight of the scar on his body, it came to his attention how Draco had intentionally not pointed them out and that made Harry happy seeing as he hated when people did that. He walked out of the shower and got dressed in some grey shorts and a hoodie. As if on cue there was a knock on his door which he went to almost immediately answered his hair clinging to his forehead.

He looked at the blonde who was holding a first aid kit holding eye contact.

"Do you mind if I...."

" Go ahead,"

Harry walked over to his bed as Draco opened the big windows for better lighting. He joined Harry on the bed and opened the kit.

"It quite a place you've got here Malfoy,"

"I guess so, I've had it since I was 16," he said as he gently wrapped Harry's arm in bandages. Harry let in a sharp breath at the sting of the antiseptic but he was always met by Draco's calming hush and words of reassurance.

Before long he was able to finish, Harry's arms were covered in bandages.

"Thanks," he said glancing at Draco's careful work

Draco just nodded in affirmation standing up muttering something about coming shopping later before leaving to do what he does, closing the bedroom door. Harry sighed flopping back onto his bed picking up his phone and checking his insta. He hadn't posted in a while and he needed something to post.

He walked halfway down the stairs to see Draco tapping away on his Macbook, Harry lifted his phone making a heart with his thumb and pointer finger, arm stretched in front of the camera with Draco in the frame. he snapped the picture before running the full way down the stairs,

"Mind if I post this?" Harry asked waving the phone in front of Draco's face the blonde rolled his eyes at the picture.

"Sure, just tag me," he said pushing up his glasses and taking a sip of his coffee.

Harry sat down opposite him, typing away getting the picture up

@HarryJPotter

*insert pic*

Roomies <3 @DraconisMalfoy

Harry's phone blew up immediately making Draco raise his eyebrows at the everlasting sound. Harry smirked and quickly put his phone on silent sitting opposite the blonde was still typing, clearly concentrated. Harry cleared his throat as if to say check your phone. Draco just looked at him over his glasses before picking his phone up slowly opening Instagram.

'OMG'

'DrArRy'

'The cuteness it's ✨killed meh✨'

'Give me the gae '

Draco scrolled through the comments before looking up at Harry.
"You proud of yourself?"

Harry nodded jokingly

"Drarry sounds spicy," he said "I am clearly the top,"

"Very funny Potter ," 
Just as Harry was about to retort the blonde closed his MacBook and leaned forward elbows on the table.

"We have to go shopping," he then stood up and went up stairs, Harry assumed to get dressed and quickly followed suit.

"You are really mean,"

"Merci, petit fromage,"

🌻🌻🌻🌻