Chapter 5

Y/N was now faced with a friend who found the her ultrasound and Wanda who found it was upset because Y/N didnt tell her.

"Wanda I can explain. The father doesnt even know yet and Im not ready to tell yet." Y/N says.

"You should of told me I could of helped you." Wanda says.

"Well then help me now. I only have 2 weeks until Im out of my first trimester and I dont know how much longer I can cover it up." Y/N says.

"Well why havent you told the father? Wait who is the father? And who is this guy? Is it him?" Wanda asks pointing at Steve.

Y/N and Steve have been just hanging out, talking, jus growing closer, and they actually went to lunch when Wanda came over looking for something and found the ultrasound.

"Oh right this Steve Rogers my new neighbor. And no he isnt the father. He is helping me out on what to do." Y/N says.

"Well who is the father anyway? You need to tell that person. You do know that right?" Wanda questions.

"Yes I know. I dont know how. How do you tell someone that the second time you slept with then they got you pregnant?" Y/N questions.

"I dont know. So you wont tell me who did this will you?" Wanda asks.

"Not until I tell him about the baby." Y/N says.

What they didnt know was someone was outside the door. He was about to knock when he heard them. He had to get out of there quickly.

Poor Peter was a wreck he ran into his home and slammed the door. He threw the flowers he had bought for her across the room.

"Peter whats wrong?" Tony asks his son.

"Look bud. I told you she might reject you because of your friendship." Tony says.

"You told him that? What are you stupid? Peter what happened?" Rhodey questions.

"I didnt ask her anything. I overheard her and Wanda talking. Y/N is pregnant. She's having some random guy's baby." Peter says.

"Are you sure?" Tony asks.

"Yes I heard everything. The thing is she is 10 weeks pregnant and hasnt told the father about the baby. Apparently they slept together twice and it isnt the neighbor guy's kid." Peter says.

"You sure she is 10 weeks?" Tony questions.

"Yeah she said 2 weeks till her first trimester is over so yeah. Im going with 10 weeks." Peter says.

"Excuse me." Tony says.

Tony got out of his home and drove to Y/N's and when he got there he knocked on her door nonstop until the door opened.

"Who are you?" Steve questions.

"Tony Stark, you idiotic bum." Tony says.

"Oh right the boss." Steve says.

"Where's Y/N?" Tony asks trying to get in.

"I need to speak to her." Tony says.

"She's in the bathroom. I'll let her know you stopped by." Steve says trying to close the door.

"Steve whos.... Tony?" Y/N questions.

Steve let the door handle go and talk push the door open. He was clearly upset not at her, well kinda.

"You're Pregnant with my child?" Tony questions.

"Oh shit." Y/N says.

Y/N didnt know what to do. Tony was here and knew, but how did he know. Oh boy this is going to be a long conversation.