48~ Planning-Plotting

The last video totally made NCT furious but it also fueled the anger in them to work more better and efficiently. As advised by the leader and positions assigned by him the members started working.

The people at the base were under tremendous pressure. They didn't know anything about Aera's whereabouts or how she was doing. Even Mrs.Lee was not doing good. When the news of Aera's abduction was broken to her she immediately collapsed down. Something that she feared the most had happened. The strong woman did not let it affect her and helped the gang find her daughter as she knew about all the old files and the information it contained.

Despite being a former leader of the gang, Mrs. Lee didn't let Taeyong leave his position as a leader, instead told him to treat this as a test of his leadership.

"Taeyong can you come with me for a moment? I have to show you something," Mrs. Lee asked the young leader as she sat in his room. Taeyong nodded and started following his mother. They entered the older couples room.

Taeyong was confused as for why were they entering his parents room. "Come inside," his mother said.

"Um mom, what are we doing in your and dad's room?" Taeyong curiously questioned. Mrs.Lee didn't reply and just headed ahead with Taeyong following behind. They stopped infront of a door that looked like a closet door. Mrs.Lee went ahead and opened it. It now piqued Taeyong's interest.

Mrs.Lee turned the lights on. The view amazed Taeyong. He stood there stunned having no idea about a room like this existed in the mansion. The room was covered with antiques firearms and some files.

"Mom, what is this?" Taeyong questioned as his eyes were still wide with astonishment. "This honey, is just another legacy of your father and grandfather. This is only known to the family of the inheritor, that is you. These firearms, jewels and coins; they were passed onto to your father by his father. It's a tradition that has been followed in the Lee family for generations. Some of these were given to your grandfather by his father. Jaewook would have been happy to pass down this legacy to you. Since he's not here, I'll do it for him. Its all yours! Go ahead." Mrs.Lee said and stepped aside, letting the young man explore the antiques.

"Wow, I am speechless," Taeyong stated. "I also wanted to give you this," Mrs.Lee said and handed him a wooden box which had a very detailed and delicate carving on its top.

Taeyong held the box and opened it. His eyes went wide after seeing what's inside the box. Stars could be clearly seen in his eyes. " NO WAY! It's the Mauser C96 semi-automatic pistol. This antique beauty!" he exclaimed.

Almost immediately he took the pistol in his hand and admired it. His hand moved to the barrel where his hand traced a carving "LEE" carved in a very elegant manner. "This was your grandfather's treasure, he passed it to your dad. And this was also the pistol he used to kill Choi." Mrs. Lee informed.

"Don't worry mom, dad's legacy will be carried on and this pistol's bullets will also be the one to kill Seungcheol. He dared to touch Aera, he surely will meet his end soon." Taeyong said, determination laced in his tone.

~Back to the base, Conference room:

The members surrounded the table. "So let's get to the point. What's the progress of the escape plan?" Taeyong asked immediately jumping in his leader role.

Ten being the strategist stood up to explain. "Well, the plan is complete and just needs your approval."

Taeyong nodded at him, giving a sign to continue.

"So as per the location given by Seventeen, it's an abandoned warehouse and the previous leader and its members were killed there. No doubt they chose that place. Anyway after doing some research, I found out about the surrounding area. Though the area is abandoned it still has around 2-3 closed down buildings. We can use that for sniping. The buildings aren't that far. They are in our shooting range. So here, the building on right will be under Haechan and Xuxi's control. While the one on the left will be under Winwin's control. It's a six storey building so if Haechan is on the 3rd floor, Lucas will be on the sixth. Same goes for Winwin, he will be on the last floor too. 

Haechan will be backing up both Winwin and Lucas and also the surrounding area picking out any unusual activity caught in your eye-" Ten started explaining as the remaining members carefully listened to him nodding when necessary. 

"- Winwin and Lucas will focus on Taeyong and the members on field. Now talking about the assassins and combatants. They will be on standby and enter when Winwin or Doyoung give them a signal. Since we have 12 assassins and combatants we will divide them in two teams, A and B. 

Team A will consist of Johnny, Jungwoo, Sungchan, Hendery, Mark and Jaemin. Team B will consist of Jaehyun, Jeno, Xiaojun, Yangyang, Chenle, Jisung. Jaehyun and Johnny will be leading the teams respectively.  Yuta and Shotaro will cover the surrounding area sensing anything wrong. The medics team will be on standby. If both Team A and Team B are busy with fighting Seventeen, the spy team will rescue Aera cleanly without any mess. Every member will carry their firearms without forgetting. Remember our first mission is to rescue Aera so don't fully focus on Seventeen first. Once we know that Aera is safe and sound with us, let the hell break loose. 

Try gathering them in one room and let the bombs go off. Make sure every member of ours is out of the warehouse before the bombs explode. I hope the plan is clear. This is our plan A." Ten explained and took a deep breath.

"What will be our backup plan?" Shotaro asked in a timid voice. "We attack," a voice resonated in the room. The members turned around only to see Mrs.Lee entering the conference room. 

"I will be joining the medics team on the field as I think the hackers can handle the job at the base. We don't want any kind of interruption while treating the injured members, I will take care of that. I hope that's not a problem?" Mrs.Lee asked to which the Kun immediately replied, "We don't have any problem. We can only imagine the pain you and Taeyong hyung must be going through. You have the right to be there. Other than that we don't doubt your skills at all Mrs.Lee. We are happy that you will be joining us." He said and flashed a sweet smile.

Mrs.Lee smiled back at him a took a seat beside Taeyong. "Here, these are the blueprints of the warehouse, take out the copies so each member can have it with them." Mrs.Lee said and passed the original blueprint. 

"I'm not even going to ask about how you have it," Taeyong said in amusement and raised his hands. Mrs.Lee chuckled at his reaction. 

"So now what?" Yangyang asked innocently.

"Now? Now... We go to WAR." Taeyong said with a dark look washing over his face.

" Taeyong said with a dark look washing over his face