Chapter 30: Unexpected Visitors (fluff and lil bit of smut)

« heads up »
- lil bit of swearing (ofc lol)
- other ship uvu
- lil bit of NSFW O-O
- sorry for any mistakes o-o

It didn't take long until George woke up. The heaviness of Clay's cat, Patches, walking over them; woke him up. George squinted his eyes open, seeing Patches bunt her head on his legs. The half asleep boy sat up and pet Patches, making her purr softly. George smiled and suddenly heard the sheets moving next to him. He turned around to see Clay fast asleep. George blushed and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "Love you, Clay," George whispered, stretching out. Patches jumped out of the bed and walked out of the bedroom. "Ugh.. My back hurts." George complained, feeling a sharp pain in his lower back. He got up and started to stretch some more, hoping it would help his back at least a little. George started stretching from side to side, then, bending down and touching the ground. Out of no where, George feels a warm hand touch his back. George yelped and shot back up, turning around to see Clay half hanging off the bed. "Oh my god! You gave me such a fright!!" Clay started to wheeze, "Hello to you too. Are you doing alright?" Clay asked, smiling up at George. The brown haired rolled his eyes, "Yeah, my back just hurts. Probably slept in a funny position." George sighed, continuing to stretch some more. Clay started to slowly sit upright, keeping his eyes locked on George. "You're adorable," Clay smirked flirtatiously. "Oh shut up.." George reddened. Clay stood up and looked down over George. "Baby blue.. I want huggies." Clay whispered, as he placed a soft kiss on George's neck. George got a small shiver travelling up his spine. "Georgie poo, darling, baby, sweetie, kitten, honey, shorty, dummy, bitch boy, Gogy, sir, babe.." Clay giggled, trying to get George's attention. Out of nowhere, Clay picked the smaller boy up, turning him around so that they were face-to-face. "I want attention.. Please?" Clay begged, "Clay, give me a minute." George muttered. Clay frowned and started to kiss George's neck. "C-Clay.." George blushed, wrapping his arms around him. Clay started to walk back, eventually sitting down upright on the bed. Still kissing his lover, this time on his soft pink lips, Clay started to lie down. He roamed his hand up George's back, tracing circles on it. George started to flinch, as the circles started to tickle. "C-Clay! Stop!" George giggled, sitting up on Clay. The blonde gently gripped onto George's lower torso, guiding it from side to side. "U-Uh.. Cl-Clay.." George stuttered, starting to redden more. George gripped tightly onto Clay's white t-shirt, biting his bottom lip. "Oh, George~" Clay teased, starting to develop a 'tent' from beneath his grey sweatpants. "Mgh~" George moaned very quietly. "Georgie~" Clay smirked. George lifted his left arm up, covering his eyes with it. "Dream~" George moaned. "Haven't heard you use that name in a while." Clay chuckled, slowly starting to slip his hand down George's pants and boxers. George peeked from his arm, looking down. "C-Clay-" "Shh.. Georgie. You talk too much." Clay smirked, grabbing George's shirt and pulling him in. "You're lucky I love your voice," Clay whispered as he gave the other passionate kisses. Knowing that he couldn't escape, George gave in and kissed back.

"Mmh.." George mumbled. Clay started to stroke George's 'friend' slowly, making him wince. "A-Are we really doing this now?" George groaned out of pleasure, "If you want~?" Clay smiled as he bit his lip. "Mixed feelings.." George replied. The blonde carried on, going a little faster. The older kept one eye closed, while the other was looking down at Clay. As George grinded across Clay's risen length, Clay began to grow harder. "Clay!~" George screeched, biting on his sleeve. Clay went a little faster, making George moan louder. "Dw-Dweam.. I- Ngh~ I'm quite close.." George whimpered. Once Clay heard George say that, he immediately went as fast as he could. "A-Ah~!! Clayyy!~" George soughed at the top of his lungs. George silently came in his boxers. When Clay felt the warm substance, he stopped and slipped his hand out of George's pants. He licked it all off his fingers and gave George another kiss. The brown haired took deep, shaky breaths in and out. Before they could do anymore, they heard the doorbell chime. "Huh?" Clay muttered, confused. "W-Who's that..?" George blushed, still trying to catch his breath. "Quick, let's get ready," Clay panicked slightly, sitting up and moving George off of him. "Ugh. My boxers are sticky now." George moaned, frustrated. Clay giggled from the bathroom, as he washed his hands thoroughly. The younger sprinted out of the bathroom and out the bedroom, closing the door behind him. George quickly cleaned himself off and changed his boxers, "Much better." He whispered.