Chapter 45: SleepOver

Chapter 45: Sleep over

Ella's POV

I can't sleep. I Really can't. After we ate dinner last night I sleep immediately. I force myself to sleep. The earlier I sleep the faster the next day will come.

So now I am awake. I don't even know what time it is but all I know it is pitch black. I can't see anything. I retrieve my eyeglasses on the side table and wear it but there is no difference
It is still dark.

I attempted to move but Gideons arms are around my waist, his head is on my chest and our legs are tangled. For almost 8 months of being together I did not even know that our position in bed is like this in the middle of the night. I am shock that I don't wake up at all.
It is a miracle I don't over heat on how close we are.

Gideon is not exactly light. I bet he is enjoying using my boobies as his pillow.
I carefully untangle myself to Gideon's embrace which is not an easy feat. After I don't know how long I succesfully remove myself to his grasp. I replace myself with a pillow. He can hug that pillow.

Oh no my dandruffs and hairfall will stick to his face. Lol.

To celebrate my success I dance in the dark. I even try to imitate that running man, that doggie move and moonwalk I saw my classmates doing in highschool  but I just look like I am having a seizure. At least I tried albeit in the dark.

It is easier to go to the bathroom since I know the layout of this room. I look at the clock on top of the bathroom mirror.

It is 5:10am. Wow this is the earliest that I woke up voluntarily. Gideon will wake up at 6am. He will panic when he realize that he is alone on our bed.

Since I am in the bathroom already I might as well take a shower.

I enter the shower stall. As I am in the process of removing my clothes I remember that the shower is still set at 98°. Is this hot or what? I did not think this through. What the heck I am here already what am I gonna loose?

The top layer of my skin?  It will heal right?

No. You don't regenerate Ella. You're not a werewolf. Stop.

Bummer.
I can't imagine what Gideon's face will look like when he saw me coming out of his bathroom with burn on my whole body.
It will be hilarious.

I cautiously press the shower button. You'll never know it might explode.
Technology and me has no mutual understanding.
Water pour out from all the nozzle literally from the top and on all side of the stall.

The things that run through my mind is. I am drowning! I am wasting water! Nemo will get thirsty! Then he will get lost again because he will search for water again.  Hey that can be another part of nemo title Nemo Finding water. #shower thoughts.

And finally why the fudge did Gideon set this thing like this? I am not informed that we have a carwash in our bathroom!

I step out of the stall. To replenish the oxygen from my lungs. I blindly grab my shampoo, soap and conditioner inside that mini carwash. I did it all outside the stall. I don't care if I am making a mess in this bathroom. Yes I mix the conditioner with the shampoo. Live a little people!

All the suds are on the floor. I'd rather get scolded by Gideon because of the mess I make than drown inside the shower then get scolded by Gideon. That is double whammy.

I take a deep deep breath then step inside the shower to remove all the soap all over my body. As I start to run out of oxygen I step out of the blast of water. I reach inside the stall to turn of the shower which I successfully accomplish after pressing multiple buttons. I hope I did not break that thing.