16. Preference: Cuddling and Favourite Body Part

The Sidemen+'s favourite body part & cuddling style on you/their partner and why:

Simon: Shoulders.
Simon loves putting his arms around your shoulder when cuddling, or resting his head on them when he spoons you. He enjoys grabbing them to get your attention, and if he wakes up earlier than you in a morning, he'll wake you up by shaking you gently by your shoulder. Also loved peppering kisses on your shoulder as you both find them a way of showing affection and being touchy without it being sexual.

Josh: Hands.
Josh likes your hands as he likes being able to hold them to take him back to reality if he ever feels anxious or scared- especially enjoying little rubs or squeezes. He also enjoys seeing the size difference between your hands, calling you cute and often does random taps with his thumb on your outer palm if he gets excited. When falling asleep together or spooning, he'll often put an arm around your waist and attach his hand to yours- falling asleep holding hands. 

Vik: Hair.
Vik absolutely ADORES hair. He likes how it feels silky smooth and there's just so much of it to hold. He'll often find himself subconsciously stroking or playing with you hair, messing it around or just brushing it with his fingers. He attempts braiding your hair sometimes, but hasn't quite learnt how to yet, and often just messes your hair up. Even though you get conscious your hair might be in Vik's face when he sleeps behind you, he enjoys resting his head against/on top of your hair, so that his cheek feels its soft texture.

Tobi: Neck.
Tobi sits behind you and cuddles you, often sliding his hand up to your neck and rubbing it, laying a hand on it and holding your neck. He frequently applies light pressure as a soothing effect. You particularly enjoy it when Tobi wears rings and holds your neck, as it adds an interesting contrast to his hand and the rings' cold metal.

Harry: Stomach.
Harry loves your stomach. He lays his head on your stomach when either of you are doing work  or chilling on your phones. He also enjoys holding and grabbing your stomach when cuddling as he finds it comforting to have something to just squidge around. Even though you may be self conscious or touchy when it comes to your stomach, Harry is one of the most comforting people about it- showing appreciation and love in words and actions such as little kisses and rubs.

JJ: Ass.
JJ is a simple guy. He sees ass, he whacks it and grins at your surprised reaction. I mean, it's an ongoing thing for you two to hit each others' asses when least expected, or bending over. JJ just gets pretty driven when you wear anything particularly outlining, hugging or revealing part of your scrumptious ass™. If you two are cuddling or chilling together, one thing JJ will do is just grab, place a hand or squeeze your ass- often in a chaste fashion.

Ethan: Thighs.
Despite Ethan always talking and going on about he likes a woman's badonk-badonk, Ethan is actually a guy who likes thighs. He's a particularly big fan of chunky, thick thighs which can be grabbed and squidged, but he isn't too bothered by size- as long as there's something there which he can hold, he's contented. Ethan often places a hand on your thigh when you sit down together, and furthermore enjoys tracing patterns gently on them. In cars when he's driving, Ethan often places a hand on your thigh, either rubbing, or just... well, holding.

Callux: Knees/legs.
This is a bit of a weird one, but Callux actually just enjoys holding your knees. Cal will sit between your folded legs (sometimes on the floor, sometimes with his back pressed against your front) and put your legs over his shoulders like a backpack. You  never know why he does this, but it always makes you laugh- especially when he holds your knees, or gently pushes your knees back and forth- gently, like a swing. Sometimes he'll place small kisses on you inner thigh and leg just to express his love and presence, and you'll often rake your hands gently through his hair, playing with it and softly messing it up. Soft touches and gestures are yours and Cal's love language.

Calfreezy: Tits. 
Yeah, Calfreezy is a man of the breasts. He of course enjoys doing the stuffs with the chest during seggs, however even not in sex he will just put a hand on your tits. He doesn't mean it in a sexual way the majority of the time, just resting a hand on your boobs and squeezing or massaging. It would seem Cal uses them as stress toys. If he really wanted, he essentially could just replace your bra...

---

Welp, take some preferences of your favourite people
Wants more preferences...?? (Feel free to leave ideas)

Yeah, lots of love and kisses from your mentally broken author-friend,

           Grac :D