Side Mission: No.6 Stopwatch

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~3rdPersonPOV~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure about this sir? Some of the other S ranks are starting to make moves on their own. It looks like they are starting to suspect something else is going on." asked a figure over the intercom.

"I know what I'm doing lieutenant, we always knew that we wouldn't be able to get full control of all the others. Its all within my expectations, although it is abit faster than expected. I guess even I underestimated just how intelligent each of them are. That was my mistake, who has started to make a move?"

"Since Absolut has been retired, Arclight has been moved up to No.2. He seems to suspect something, the I-island raid has the new No.3 Heatwave digging around after what happened to her brother."

No.5 Bladedancer and his team have put in for leave, are aren't speaking to anyone about their plans. I suspect they might have learned something during their recent raid. So that leaves No.4 Hazard, No.6 Stopwatch, and the new S-rank No.7 Arsene who finally accepted the promotion."

"So then half of them are already on the move...... hmm, we still aren't ready and we can't afford for production to be slowed down or stopped."

"Well what should we do sir? We can't exactly take on of the S-ranks without you, but even you can't take on all three of them at once. We just need more time...."

".......... Thats exactly what we need lieutenant, more time and I know how to get it. I just happen to know the right bait to use. Get me a flight, I'm going to england."

~~~~~JamesPOV/England~~~~~

I was sitting on a small chair in a small village in the english country side, spending time with my team, as I normally did whenever I wasn't on mission. My hood was down allowing the fresh breeze to blow through my white hair.

I was at peace, at least as much peace as I could be due to my introverted nature. I only felt at ease when I was with my team.

*Bzzzt*Bzzzt* I felt my parabellum issued phone going off in my pocket, letting out a sigh now that my peaceful time was interrupted I answered.

"What are my orders?"

"Return to base, the brass wants to speak with you directly about your mission."

"Understood, Wilco." I said as I hung up, looking up at the sky I spoke out loud "No rest for the wicked eh guys?" after a few seconds I turned and started to make my way back to base.

~~~~Timeskip/Parabellum base~~~~~

"You wanted to see me directly sir?" I asked the man in front of me, who like me liked being unseen as he had his hood up covering his face much like mine was at the moment.

"Yes Stopwatch, I have a mission for you. One that requires.....discretion." He said as he slid some mission files towards me. I picked them up and my eyes widened at what was on them. Dropping them back on the desk with a loud thud.

"With all due respect sir, I think you're out of line suspecting Arclight of treason! I might not have worked with him directly, but I've read his files and have spoken with those who have worked with him. He is the very meaning of loyalty! Where is your proof that he is a traitor?!"

"Calm down Stopwatch, I know its hard to believe, hell I don't even believe it fully. However his recent actions are strange... Think about it, a huge spike in villain activities and yet he hasn't been able to bring it under control. Someone with his abilities should have it under control by now."