Chapter Forty One

A/N: My loves! I am back, I'm finally feeling like myself again and I got help and I'm happy again (:

Everything is good, so I'm updating this new chapter! I love you all for being so patient, and so supportive! Thank you <3 it means a lot that I have support and love.

Anyway, enough about me! Please go ahead and read this JUICY chapter. We are finally getting to the part of the story where everything is about to change, forever...

Warnings: Multiple times skips! Ansgt, fluff.

Chris had invited the whole fam to Disney, before they had to fly back home.

We were with the Evans family that consisted of Carly and Shanna, Lisa, Scott, Chris's brother in laws: David and Justin. And the kiddos of course.

Chris's father and the rest of his family from Boston had to fly back home. Since Chris's dad was a dentist, he couldn't get anymore time off.

Today was the day after Chris's birthday, and boy were my legs and arms sore. I literally could not walk down the stairs from how much my vagina hurt.

"mmm ouch." I said to myself as I walked downstairs to where Chris was waiting for me to go get the rest of the fam.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked in a soothing voice, stepping up the last few stairs that were left and helped me down.

"Nothing is wrong. It's just. I'm sore..." I whined.

As I looked into his eyes that had gone soft with regret and hurt. I quickly took back my complaint. Cause obviously he felt bad.

"...a good type of sore Chris. I'm okay baby. Let's go."

I pecked his lips to make him feel better.

Lisa was also here, she came bright and early to give us breakfast before our trip to Disney. So we'd be riding with her. While Scott rode with the rest of the Evans family.

"Hi, kids. How are you this morning?" She greeted us.

I was still at the bottom of the stairs as Chris held my hand. I tried to act like I wasn't getting absolutely railed by her son last night.

"Hi Lisa! I'm good. Good."

"Are you sure sweetie? You're sort of- sort of limping."

"Oh! Um, Well, last night I guess those heels really tired me out so, my feet are really sore." I lied again.

Chris giggled as he heard my cover up. And I gave him a warning look. In which he stopped.

"Okay, well. Let's go because the other kiddos are almost there." Lisa turned to get her stuff, and walked out to the car.

"Hop on my back, doll. I'll take you to the car." Chris offered.

"Why, thank you. Such a gentleman." I said as I gripped his shoulders and hopped on.

I wore one of Chris's hats and he wore one too. We both had casual clothing on and we were ready to ride as many rides with the kiddos. It's a part of Chris's fun Uncle duties and my (now) fun aunt duties—to ride every ride with the boys Ethan and Miles, and of course Miss Stella.

I held Chris's hand in the car, rubbing my thumb over his. Admiring his sexy side profile. I turned to see Lisa had fell asleep in the backseat. So this gave me a chance to tell Chris something I did this morning.

"I wanted to tell you something Chris." I took a sharp inhale while also speaking very lowly so only he could hear. "I-I made the appointment with Dr.Montgomery."