Ch. 45

Key's POV

" Let me go get a condom."

" Just pull out." She whined.

" It's not gone take me long to get one. They literally right there." I laughed pointing to the nightstand by the bed.

" I wanna fuck without one. We been together fa almost 8 months, and we still haven't fucked raw. Like why is that? Do you think I'm fucking other people?" She asked.

" It's cause you not on birth control. And if you was fucking other people, I wouldn't be fucking you at all." I said truthfully.

" Well, just pull out. And if you don't pull out in time, ion have no problem with taking a plan b." She said trying to get me to cave in.

" No condom, no dick. Simple." I said waiting fa her to decide.

" I guess no dick then." She said with an attitude like that was gone get me to change my mind.

I shrugged my shoulders as I started to pull my pants back up, " Shiddd, ight den."

" Really! So you just really don't wanna fuck me, YOUR GIRLFRIEND without a condom? Wow." She scoffed pulling her dress back down.

" Wassup withchu? Why you trippin? You want me to fuck you raw dat bad to the point where you mad cause I won't?" I asked with my face turned up.

" Do you not trust me? You think I'll give you something?"

" See, you putting words in my mouth. Ain't nobody said shit, bout me not trusting you. Hell, you should be happy a nigga like me wanna practice safe sex and actually care bout my health."

" Whatchu mean a nigga like you?" She frowned.

" A rapper. A rich ass one at dat. I could be out here fucking bitches left to right, but I don't cause dat's not what I want. It's like every time we good, you find a reason fa us to argue. And dat shit starting to get old."

" I'm not trying to argue. I just want you to understand where I'm coming from. I want to feel every part of you, but it's like you don't feel the same."

" Tiara, you thinking way too much into it. Ian da type of nigga to just go around fucking raw. It ain't got nun to do withchu. Dat's just how I am." I said truthfully.

The only person I ever fucked raw was Cali. I know y'all probably thinking well, if that's the case how you thought Bre was pregnant by you? Cause the condom broke when I fucked ha. I don't play when it comes to just fuck anybody without a rubber, and dem facts.

" Well, at least give it some thought. Cause it's something I've been thinking about. That's all I ask of you." She said.

" I'm finna go over Cali to check on ha, and to see if AK need anything." I said completely avoiding what she just said as I picked up my keys and phone.

She nodded her head, " Fine, tell Cali I said hey."

" I will." I said knowing I won't cause it's no point.

I grabbed my gun before I walked out the house, and got in my car. As I drove over to Cali house, the whole conversation with Tiara replayed in my head. If she tripped like dat over me wanting to wear a rubber, then I know fa a fact I'm making the right decision by not fucking ha without one.

30 minutes later I pulled up to Cali house, and got out. I rung the doorbell as Erica answered it.

" Hey son." She smiled as she hugged me.

" Hey ma." I said hugging ha back.

" Whatchu doing hea?" She asked as she stepped aside letting me in.