Thirty Five

Lori sat there as Klaus stood watching her and Kol, she suddenly didn't feel sadness. She felt burning anger "this is your fault" Lori muttered her voice raspy from crying so much, she snuggled standing up "if you weren't so blinded by your ambition you would've realized they were after Kol" Lori stood in front of Klaus.

"Watch it little sheep, if it weren't for my brothers desire to stop Silas it wouldn't of gotten him killed" Klaus tilted his head, Lori quickly brought her hand up causing Klaus to fall to his knees. "I think you forget how powerful i really am Niklaus" Lori muttered turning her hand, Klaus cried out in pain. "I never want to see you again" Lori yelled, she lifted him up in the air before snapping his neck. His body fell limp in the air, she threw her hands forward causing Klaus's body to hit the wall before falling in the ground.

Lori whipped her tears as she heaved another cry, she quickly walked out of there. She turned looking down both sides of the roads before booking it back to the hotel, turning down another road. When she finally got there she went up getting her stuff and even Kol's luggage, she brought it down to the red cherry convertible and upon seeing. it she wanted to cry all over again.

Tears clouded her eyes as she got in turning on the ignition, she sped down the road heading to the last place she wanted to be, the Mikaelsons.

Upon entering the house it was empty and quiet, she ran up the stairs passing by Kol's room heading to hers first. At this point she was sobbing again as she stumbled from wall to wall, she finally made it to her room opening the door.

Lori laughed as she laid on her bed, the door opened and Lori immediately brought her hand up "recedo" she whispered. Kol walked in "what are you giggling about" Lori looked at him wide eyed, "oh come on" Kol whispered as he took a seat on her bed. Lori pstted the spot next to her, "don't laugh okay" though herself she was already laughing. "Okay i promise" Kol said as he laid next to her, "ostende" she whispered.

The whole roof was covered with stars of space, Kol was left in shock watching as the stars twinkled. "Woah" he turned to Lori laughing, she too laughed as she scooted closer to him getting comfortable. She didn't realized the whole time Kol stared at her watching, and smiling when she laughed.

Lori stumbled as she fell onto her knees crying, the lights in the room where flickering as she couldn't control anything. She didn't want to control it she wanted to let it go, she creamed out getting up anger getting the better of her. She paced back and fourth before she brought her hands up swinging them. Her dresser along with everything on the left side of her walls flew to the right smashing and breaking.

She cried as the bulbs finally had enough and shattered, Lori heaved as she felt her chest getting heavy. She bolted out of there running down the stairs, she ran outside leaving all the doors open. She ran to the car jumping in, Lori floored it as she drove to Wickery Bridge the place that would end all her pain.

Kol laid his hand on Lori's upper thigh, her face turned pink as she blushed "stop" she said dragging it out as she pushed his hand away. "Why, i like when you get all flustered" he teased as he laughed, he leaned over pressing a quick kiss to her cheek.

Lori slammed on the breaks causing the tires to screech, she opened the door getting out before slamming it. She whimpered as she got closer to the end of the bridge, she slowly pulled herself up standing on the edge. She looked down into the dark waters, it was practically pitch black out.

She was shaking as she began to weep again, "i'm so sorry" Lori called as she choked on her tears. "This is my fault, i didn't help you" Lori was talking to herself as she stared down. "I love you Kol Mikaelson, till we meet again" Lori whispered before turning towards the road, she took a deep breath before tilting back.

She fell back waiting until her back hit the icy waters, immediately she was sucked in as she floated to the bottom. She closed her eyes waiting for peace, and then the same burning feeling came into her chest. She tried to scream but water got into her mouth, she felt a pounding in her head as she began to feel dizzy. Seconds passed as she begged it to be over, after a couple seconds she saw a bright light before passing out.