06. 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙨

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Narrators POV-

After Valeria left the Salvatores stayed there sitting down with Elena in the living room talking about what just had happened.

"Why did you guys never tell me this?" Elena broke the silence and Damon sighed.

"Not something we're proud of Elena! Trust me we look like we don't get along but she's our sister and we basically just left her behind" Damon took a sip of his drink and groaned slamming it back down to the table. "She's working for them but that doesn't hide the fact that we did this to her"

"I get that she's mad but why work for them? She's basically betraying you two" Elena mentioned turning to see Stefan.

"She doesn't see it that way, she's not betraying us all she's doing is turning you in..."

"Turning her brother's girlfriend into being killed" Elena corrected.

"Yeah the brother that basically killed her and ruined her life and the girlfriend that wears the same face as the woman that ruined our lives she owes us nothing..." Damon interrupted.

He was frustrated that he really couldn't blame Valeria for what she was doing. They had disappeared from her life leaving her on her own and now she relied on the very people that were trying to take Elena.

She didn't want to get back at them; she just simply met them; she never knew that one day this was going to happen.

Elena being the person she needed had just been a coincidence.

"So now what?" Elena asked, looking at the two brothers.

"We can't do anything. We don't know anything. She's smarter than us. Look where she is right now with Elijah. What makes you think they're not with Klaus right now?" Damon answered, pouring more bourbon in his cup.

"Wait, didn't you say Katherine knew about her?" The girl turned to Stefan recalling what Stefan had explained about what happened in the tomb.

"Yeah she knew Val could get us out..."

"Katherine knows everything, don't make too much of it, it's not like she'll tell us anything" Damon dismissed the idea.

Elena sighed along with Stefan defeatedly.

They hated to admit it but Valeria had advantage over them and they didn't even know the full story yet.

──────༺♡༻──────

Valerias POV-

Some weeks passed after the whole thing that went down with my brothers.

I was hurt but I obviously wasn't going to show it but I really was hurt.