(Touch Me) Jimmy Darling

This was a request by @80sand90senthusiast
80sand90senthusiast

Type- Smut/Fluff

Warnings- Some slight smut

It had been a long day for Jimmy, practicing the show, getting spit on by people that don't understand. He was tired and planned on hitting the hay the second he got back to his trailer.

Y/N wasn't apart of the show, but she was with Jimmy. She was the only person that made him feel loved, like he mattered and for that he was grateful. Unfortunately, not seeing Jimmy all day with nothing to do left Y/N touch starved to no end.

She tried to keep herself entertained, reading a book. Cleaning up a bit, but still her boredom remained, waiting for Jimmy to return.

Hours of the day passed and finally it was time for Jimmy to go back. Y/N readied herself, putting on nicer clothes, fixing up her hair a bit. She figured if Jimmy had a hard day, she could make it the least bit better.

As she did a few finishing touches, she heard the trailer door open and slam shut.

"Y/N?" she heard Jimmy call out. His voice was tougher than usual, angry almost.

"Coming!" she replied, setting down her lipstick on the bathroom counter.

She walked into the main living space, smiling her bright smile, putting her hands in her hips for affect. Though when she saw Jimmy, her smile dropped immediately.

He had a black eye and some bruising he didn't have before he left. His brows were furrowed and he looked like a mess.

"What the hell happened to you?" she asked walking over to him. He rested his hands in her hips, squeezing the skin that was there. She leaned into him as he rested his head on her chest.

"There was just some...disagreements between Dell and I. It's not big deal, really." Jimmy tried to assure but Y/N wasn't having it.

"Disagreements? Jimmy are you kidding me? 'Disagreements' between you and that man shouldn't leave you looking like this," Y/N said grabbing the sides of his face, pulling him back. She stared into his deep brown eyes, her thumb lightly running over the bruise underneath it.

"I know, but it's in our best interest if I don't fight back," Jimmy said, almost in a whisper. He leaned into her hand, ear resting on her palm. She could feel his pulse with her other hand that had run down to sit on his neck.

"Well, it's in my best interest that you don't get into fights to begin with," Y/N argued. Her voice was soft as well, not wanting to break the tension that filled the room just yet.

"Oh yeah?" Jimmy asked and Y/N bummed in response. "Well then what else is in your best interest?" he asked in the most seductive voice he could muster.

"Hmmm, let me think," Y/N, leaning in so her mouth was next to Jimmy's ear. "Touch me," she whispered. Her words sent chills down Jimmys spine as he happily obliged.

He moved his right hand down from her waist, firmly squeezing her ass. His actions made her jump forward a bit, right into his chest. He dryly chuckled and smiled into her chest once more.

He moved his left hand, pulling it back until it reached the front of her shirt. He looked at her, silently asking for permission and when she nodded, his hand traveled up her stomach towards the mounds on her chest. As he did so, he found she was completely bare underneath.

"No bra?" she shook her head. "Dirty, dirty girl" he commented. His fingers toyed with her hard nipple. The sensation of his unusual fingers. The feelings made her arousal pool between her legs, aching for more.

Without warning he stood up and grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her into a fiery kiss. He massaged her back side as their tongues and teeth clashed in the heated kiss.

Jimmy dipped his hands in her underwear, now grabbing the bear skin of her ass. He could feel her goosebumps and smiled in her mouth.

The passion of their kiss was intense, neither pulling away unless to take a  quick breath.

He stepped back for a moment, pulling back his hands and tugged at the bottom of her shirt, once again asking for permission which she gladly granted. He swiftly removed her shirt, leaving her top half exposed.

Jimmy kissed Y/N for a moment more before leaning down, taking one of her sensitive buds into his mouth. He lapped at her nipple, his pearly whites grazing over it every so often. His actions made her whimper and squirm under his touch.

His other hand found its way to her other nipple, rolling it and pinching it between his fingers. Her moans only encouraged his movements. There was an evident tent in his boxers, one that Y/N noticed immediately.

Grabbing Jimmy's hair, she pulled him back up and kissed him eagerly. She broke away from the kiss, dropping to her knees, palming the bulge in his pants. She looked up at him with a smile.

Though Jimmy was tired, neither him or Y/N got much sleep that night.