Chapter 39

Hey guys! Just wanted to clear something up.

A lot of comments have been asking when Layla bathes, brushes her teeth, shaves.... 

Please forgive me, I'm trying so hard not to be sarcastic, but... I am unable to promise anything.  :P

Let me just ask this then, do you honestly wanna know every time she takes a pee, or a dump? Because honestly I would find it really annoying and completely pointless if an author does that. I mean, what does faeces have to do with the storyline unless she's pooping gold?? 

So to avoid anymore confusion, yes my four men and beloved Layla are very clean people, they bathe twice a day, have regular excreting habits, brush their teeth night and day, and Layla shaves her legs regularly, and since she started shaving down there, has continued to do so. I just prefer not to write about it, because it has nothing to do with the storyline unless I've already written about it, and I didn't think you guys would want to read about her bathing every day. Over, and over again. Especially when sex is not involved. (If it were, you guys would be the first to read it! ;) )

Hopefully that clears up any doubts. Cheers! :)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I have not been to Rome, (although I'd love to go someday :3) so I'm sorry if I'm not describing the place well enough! :(

The pic above is in the restaurant where I imagined them to eat. That pic is not mine, and I took it from the web, so credits to them! :) Also, the restaurant they are in happens to be a place I googled!! But I have never been there, nor eaten any of the food there, so I'm gonna imagine what it's like to eat there alright? Sorry if it's not correct or you've actually been to the place, and my story has not done the place justice! >.<

Although, if you have the time, I'd love for you to comment your experiences eating there! ^_^

Thanks alot for your time in reading this, you may proceed with the story~ hehe ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------

"L'Archeologia"

The big sign read.

Layla looked at Damon in confusion.

"I thought we were gonna eat?" she asked Damon, her expression disgruntled.

Damon chuckled at her adorable expression.

"We are cara mia. This is a restaurant." Damon smiled, rubbing the back of his fingers against Layla's soft cheek.

"But... the sign.... Doesn't it have something to do with Archaeology?? I'm so sorry if I'm being whiny Damon, but I'm hungry. A hungry Layla is not a happy Layla." She frowned.

The four of them burst out laughing.

"It is a restaurant, Amore. Its name is due to it being an antique post station for horse exchange that transported goods from the Mediterranean to Rome." Damon smiled gently down at the frowning woman.