15. Deju Vu

Adelpha's Pov:

I stopped seeing Draco.

I ignored him.

Every-time he came around with Blaise to visit Luna I went out with Theo or Harry.

Harry and I had grown a lot closer and so had I and Theo. Even Harry and Hermione enjoyed his presence. It was nice. Things were going back to normal. I was falling back into being the "perfect girl" with the "perfect friends", I hated the term, but it's just how things were.

Ryan was caught and was expelled and the only people who knew what happen were the professors that were there and my friends.

The weather was growing colder as the middle of November approached. It wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't my least favorite so it was okay.

I was dressed in a Raven Claw t- shirt with sweat pants and fuzzy socks on as I cleaned the shared dorm of Luna and I. I wiped the counter tops down after I baked some cookies.

"Hello." I said with a smile on my face as I opened to door to reveal a smiling Harry.

"We wanted to see if you'd like to watch a movie with us, like old times." He said as he stepped back to reveal Hermione and Ron.

"Of course, let me grab my shoes."

<>
"How was your day?" I asked as I used my hand to block the sun from my eyes.
"Usual, you?" He asked.
"Usual." I said mocking him as I looked up into his eyes.
"Stop mocking me Adelpha." He laughed before looking away.
"Or what?" I asked.
"Or..."
He stopped in mid sentence by reaching over and tumbling on top of me. We both erupted into fits of giggles and laughs.
As we rolled around in the field under the sunset.

"Are you okay, you don't seem to be interested in the movie?" Hermione asked quietly.

"I'm okay, just tired." I replied with a smile on my face.

"You're right, we should probably all head back to our dorms, I mean look at dumb and dumber over there asleep." She giggled quietly.

"I'll see you tomorrow in class, yeah?"

She nodded her head as I turned away. I played with the fuzz on my shirt as I walked down the dim corridors. The scent of pumpkin filling the new castle. I smiled at Snape, as he and Dumbledore talked quietly.

Snape was always different, a lot called him mean or weird, I think he was just misunderstood.  I had to pass Slytherin corridor to get to Raven Claw, something I dreaded more the usual tonight.

"Rose?" A voice I knew to well called out my name.

I turned around seeing Draco stood in the doorway of his dormitory room.

"Draco." I said nodding with a smile on my face.

He stoood there with a saddened look on his face.

"How was you're day?" I asked breaking the silence, and not wanting to walk away.

"Usual, and you?"

"Usual." I mocked.

The memory that ran threw my mind once again ran through out again.

Before he could finish a feminine voice interrupted.

"Ready Draco- oh hello Adelpha." Her bitter voice announced.

"Hello Astoria, how are you?" I asked.

I was always the bigger person. Astoria had seemed off ever since the night I was raped and Ryan was caught. She was more secretive and quiet.

"I'm great, and you? Well considering-"