Voodoo Doll

I was the new kid in the university. Stepping into a new environment wasn't a problem for me. I was used to moving from one place to another. Although it does take time to adapt to something new especially when making friends is involved. I was the quiet type and people found me intimidating. I only spoke when people approached me and after that, I'm off on my own away from the boring crowd and spend quality time with myself.

I did socialize myself with students in my old schools. Well, I couldn't call them my "true friends" when they had bad intentions to begin with. Popularity. Jealousy. Superiority.

Typical, common, classic, plain and absurd reasons. Seriously, do they really think the world revolves around them? Heck no, the world doesn't even give a slight care about people like us. Idiotic, selfish, and gullible wannabes. I'm glad I got kicked out from that school. They deserved the bruises I planted on their faces after insulting my entire being. No one as in no one shall ever insult and disrespect the Roseanne Park. Not unless I demand you to.

Back to my current situation, I see students looking--no, more like drooling over my whole figure. I was wearing high waisted jeans paired with a white long sleeve crop top hoodie and my blonde hair was flowing down on my shoulders.

I smirked knowing how well I managed to make their eyes shift to me. But what really surprised me and perked up my interest was when you appeared right in front of me.

Wow.........you are definitely breathtaking. Are you for real?

You showed me your adorable gummy smile as you stretched your hand out for me to shake. You were captivating. Your bubbly aura contrasted to my boring one yet there was something odd behind your radiant eyes. I wasn't sure what it was because it was gone in a second.

"Hi! My name's Jennie Kim, you must be Roseanne Park. I was appointed by the head of the school to tour you around the campus. Welcome to YG University."

You surely are a cheerful and energetic person. You're quite of a big talker too, not that I mind. Your sweet voice compliments your beauty. I wouldn't mind listening to your mellifluous voice all day.

I hesitantly grabbed your hand and woahhh...... they're so cute and soft. I just wanna keep them in my grasp for a long time. I didn't even realize that I made no move to shake nor let go of your hand not until a harmonious giggle reached my ears.

Now that is a real eargasm. I need a ringtone for that giggle.

I snapped out of my trance discovering the reason behind that laugh and quickly pulled my hand back to my side. An obvious blush was evident on my cheeks that you didn't fail to witness.

Gosh, that was embarrassing. What the hell, Roseanne? I taught you better than that.

I composed myself taking a deep breath before facing the goddess before me.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you too, Jennie Kim. Forgive me for my shameless behavior. I can't help but be captivated by your unique features especially your feline eyes."

You were stunned at my blunt response and your cheeks were heavily blushing. You bit your lip to supress a smile.

Bingo! I'm treating myself food later and damn, that lip bite. How could she be so perfect already?

"I'm amazed, Roseanne Park. You're clearly the only person who ever told me with such straightforwardness."

I guess I'll only be that person for you then.