Prologue : Death and... Reincarnation?

Just so you know, I am still a amateur writer. Grammar and spelling errors please point them out to me. also writing tips are helpful if you have any

IMPORTANT NOTE (not really): I'm not good at writing sad scenes, nor understand what people would feel when some they love is dying sorry if this is insensitive.

-------------------------------------

In a hospital, a woman is lying down on her bed. She looks extremely exhausted and weak. Her family is at her side, supporting her at her final moments as she is about to die.

"Akane, we're sorry that we couldn't do anything to help. All we can do I sit her as you die... I'm sorry that we're such a useless and pathetic family.", A man says as tears started to form in his eyes, it was Akane's father. "Sis... I really wish we could have done something sooner to save you but we were too late I'm sorry.", Akane's brother follows up on his father's statement. 

"Please, you don't need to blame yourselves, there no need to say sorry... this isn't your fault and I'm about to die so don't show me those sad faces.", Akane reassures her family. "Sorry, Akane... were here for you till the end... we wish for a happy afterlife for you...", Her father responds wishing her the best while her mother nods agreeing with her father, stills sniffling. "I wish you the best... in the afterlife as well... sis." His brother also agrees.

"Thank you all for being here for me, please stay happy without me" Akane says in a weak voice. "W-we promise we'll stay happy for you... we love you sis" His brother responds while her parent nod with tears running down their faces.

"I hope you keep that promise...goodbye.." Akane says with her final breath, "Goodbye.. Akane/sis" Her family says their farewells.

(A/N : Alright, now were done with the... sad?? stuff, it's just a sad scene not really sad, cus my writing is bad)

Akane POV

My vision start to turn blurry and darker once I say my goodbye's to my family. As my view becomes dark, I start to lose consciousness.

When I wake up, all that comes into view is pure endless whiteness. In front of me, I see some people discussing something. Who are they? Why am I here? where is here anyway, is this the after life? If so then are they the gods. Oh, one of them noticed me. 

"Oh, I see you're awake now." A woman in a colorful and vibrant green dress says looking at me

"WE CAN'T JUST REINCARNATE HER WITH HER PREVIOUS MEMORIES JUST BECAUSE YOU FIVE TAKE PITY ON HER!", a stern-looking man in a black suit shouts at lady with the green dress and four others at the table

"u-u-um, can I please know w-what's going on h-here" I asked stuttering from the sudden loud noise from the man in the black suit.

"Ah, ya we should explain what's happening to you shouldn't we" a man in a pale green attire responds to my question. "C'mon, let's go someone where else so that we don't bother them while they're discussing"

"OH NO YOU DON'T, YOU ARE STAYING HERE. YOU ARE A PART OF THIS DISCUSSION AND WILL STAY HERE!", the man in the black suit scolded the man in the pale green attire

"Fine fine, I'll stay but who will explain what's happening to her?" the man in pale green questioned the man in black

"HYPERION, YOU GO AND EXPLAIN TO THE GIRL!", the man in the black suit agitated looking at a man in white and golden robes

(A/N : I'm just using the names of actual gods, the gods may not have the same roles as hey do in real mythology, I'm still deciding that)

"Very well, Akane Nakamura, come and I will explain everything" the man in robes, called Hyperion, faces towards me ad uses my name to call me over. So they are gods. So me and Hyperion, go somewhere else and then we suddenly seem to be in another room even though there didn't appear like anything had. 

"Now, let me explain to you want is the situation at this current moment, " Hyperion faces me while sitting on a chair that somehow appeared out of thin air, but it's as if it was there the entire time, "you had just died as you know, currently five of us gods take pity on you but we are not typically allowed to allow special treatment to dead souls because of simple pity. This has happened many times but this time five of the gods are being particularly stubborn this time and are arguing with the other gods about how to deal with you. I think it would be best if we stayed here while they settle things. I am not important in the discussion so I will stay here with you unless I am called upon." . So we are just gonna stay in this room until they reach a decision on what to do with me? Ok, I guess.

After a while, Hyperion stands up from his chair, which disappeared from existence. "They are done discussing, and have made a decision on what to do with you, come." ,Hyperion says as he walks towards the gods at the table, that felt to have always been there. I hurriedly walks towards the table behind Hyperion as he sits down.

"We have reached a compromise in our decision on what to do with you. So are you prepared to reincarnate." the man in the black suit tells me with a serious and tired look on his face.

"Y-Yes.", I was flustered at the serious god. Reincarnation? Does that mean I get a second at life.

"Ok, now you will be reincarnated. I must warn you that you will be surprised when you reincarnate, be prepared.", and not a second later my vision start to become blurry again and goes dark while I lose my consciousness.

When I wake up again, I appear in a creepy looking forest. It looks like regular dense forest when you look at it closely but the entire feel of it all is very ominous and creepy. I look around and all I see are the trees surrounding me. Suddenly I realize that I didn't move my legs when I turned around, I look down to see my extremely faded, white floating body, hovering just above the pale grass.