Allison's Actually Decent

(Your POV)

"How long has it been?" I ask.

"A day or two, maybe. It's hard to say." My dad replies. "Thinking about him again?"

I nod.

We've been in this cell for a while now. The one that looks like Alice is pretty decent to us, but i'm not sure how that'll last. While we were there, I told dad about everything me and Bendy did together. How I felt about him. How he felt the same way about me. And, all the things he promised. Surprisingly, dad seemed to understand. Or, at least, do his best to.

"If he cares about you that much, I'm positive he'll come." Dad says. I look up at him.

"He also said there are...other things here in the studio." I say, choosing my words carefully and slowly. "Do you think that...he might've been taken by...one of them?"

Dad blinks once and hesitates. He opens his mouth to talk, but we're interrupted by the Alice.

"I hope you're both feeling better." She says, holding two big bowls of soup. She places them on a platform that the cell had. "I thought I should give these to you two. It's...all we have to give."

"Thank you." Dad says. "One question though, why did you lock us up?"

"We don't know you." She replied. "How can we know you're good? Especially with her meddling with the demon."

"I'm right here." I say. "And for your information, the 'demon' you talk about is really a sweet, loving, caring and protective person. And I'm sure he'll find me here eventually."

"Maybe, maybe not." Was all she said. "All I know is that you're not leaving mine or Tom's sight."

I make a little "huff" sound and hang my head again. Bendy, where are you?

"Why do you care for him so much anyway?" She asks. "What on Earth has he done that makes you want to trust him?"

I look up at her. Dad is giving me a "you don't have to answer that" look.

"He loved me."

"Loved?"

"Well, he still does I suppose."

"How can he love you? He kills everything."

"Not that I've seen. Well, he kills things that try to kill me, or things that are corrupted like Alice, but—"

"He was created by Joey Drew, he has no soul, he has to be bad."

"No, he really isn't."

"But that wound on your stomach, isn't that from him?"

"Actually, no it isn't. It was from a searcher."

"Then why did he let you get hurt?"

"He didn't mean to! He was trying to get a whole horde, but he was destroying so many he didn't see how far back I was. He was horrified that I got hurt."

"Then what about Boris? Why did he let him die?"

"He didn't let him! Alice cut the wires on an elevator, and the both of us except Boris were knocked unconscious. Alice took him then, and it wasn't Bendy's fault."

"Then tell me, why would he chase me and Tom? Or Henry?"

"He told me before, he's alone. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, rather, he wants to know if you're hurt and if he can help. And he wants a friend. He said he got lucky with me, I promised I wouldn't move if he showed me himself. And he loved me the whole time."

She sat there for a second, staring at me and thinking.

Then she stared at a place on the floor.

Finally, she glanced up at me and walked away.

"Dad?" I say, turning to look at him.

"Yes?"

"Why does nobody seem to believe that Bendy can be good?"

Dad hesitated. I saw his eyes twitch. He does that when he's trying to find something to say.

"Well, first impressions are everything, right?"

(Henry's POV)

It hurts to see (Y/N) like this. Worried, that is.

I believe her when she tells me that Bendy loves her. I really do. But seeing her wait for him, worry for him...it's hard to watch as her dad.

"I want to show you something." The Alice says to us. I look up and see that she's holding something. It looks like one of those handheld mirrors, except, instead of a mirror there was glass. It was like a square magnifying glass.

"What's this?" I ask. (Y/N) gets up and stands next to me to see the thing too.

"It's like a seeing glass." She says, handing it to us. "If you hold it up, you can see things that are painted in the walls that you can't see with just your eyes. I wanted to give it to you."

"Why would people paint on the walls just for nobody to see them?" I asked, taking it and examining it.

"Everyone here leaves a mark of some kind." She explains. "Wether you can see it or not, someone always leaves some sort of message."

I hold it up to the cell wall and she wasn't kidding. Our wall was covered in notes, words, pictures, overall jumbles of confused madness.

But I never saw any of them before, which makes them all the more interesting.

"I'm Allison, by the way." She says from behind me. "I know you're Henry, but what about her?"

"She's my daughter." I reply over my shoulder, still observing the writings. "She's (Y/N)."

"(Y/N), I think I owe you an apology." Allison says. I turn around. "I'm sorry for taking you away from Bendy. I want to make it up to you."

"How?" (Y/N) asks.

"I talked to Tom. We're gonna try and help you find Bendy."