𝟢𝟤 | 𝖫𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖫𝖺 𝖣𝗂𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖺 𝖨𝗌 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖳𝗈 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇

❝ 𝙸𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 ❞

𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Odette and I are currently staying at a hotel in Las Vegas

Odette and I are currently staying at a hotel in Las Vegas. One of the best, five star hotels actually.

Guess that's what happens when you have a sister that's a well known lawyer in the country at such a young age and maybe also the fact that I'm a top wanted criminal because of all the assassinations I do. Plus the money I make from my underground fights but I usually use that money and donate them to charities and hospitals.

I'm thankful when Odette tells her friend that I'm only a childhood friend that she hasn't seen in a while. I didn't even think about the fact that they would be questioning Odette where she knows me from but good thing she always has a cover up story. One of the perks of having a sister who's a lawyer, people will always believe her.

Apparently Odette told me the bachelorette festivities will last a total of three days which left me confused because they'll sometimes last around five days. Since today is day one, it's going to be a simple dinner and since I know Odette's friend's will begin asking a whole bunch of questions about me, I decide I'll be staying in, ordering some chinese food and doing a bit of research about Mr. Blake Levitt.

"Okay Serenity, how do I look?" Odette asks as she comes out of the bathroom wearing a long black dress that's off the shoulder and has a slit that runs up to her mid thigh.

"That dress hugs your curves so fucking nicely! If you decide you're going to go home with a guy, please choose a different hotel room and just remember, if anyone tries anything you're not comfortable with, just let them know you know La Diabla and their little asses will be running away." I say the last sentence with a smirk.

"Wow okay thank you sis! My card is on the table for you to order in. I'll see you later tonight after dinner and if I don't...then you know I'll be having a good night." Odette shoots me a wink.