21♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ♕
2 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
9:34 ᴀᴍ
———————

"wake up hoe." killa shook miree out her sleep.

(y'all i changed his age to 18 btw)

"leave me the fuck alone fore i blow my breath in yo face." she groaned putting the pillow over her head.

"get up and get dressed yo brudda calling you." he said shoving the phone in her face.

"oh shit wassup sj." she spoke in a raspy voice answering the phone.

"hurry yo ass up i know you just woke up." sj spoke then hung up in her ear.

"this nigga think he somebody daddy." she mumbled rolling her eyes and going into the bathroom.

killa convinced her to spend a day with him and take him places like shopping and shit.

he took this as the perfect opportunity to plan her surprise birthday party for her birthday that was a week away.

he was having the whole gang meet up so they could help.

miree brushed her teeth and washed up, and then she realized that she didn't have any clothes to wear.

"KILLA ION GOT NO CLOTHES!" she yelled out to him wrapping a towel around her.

"and what do you want me to do about that?" he peeked his head through the bathroom door with his eyes closed.

"stop playinggg." she whined.

"i'm fuckin witchu, hea." he said throwing her an outfit that she had over by his house.

"thank you now get out." she said pushing his head out the door and shutting it.

she put on a black shirt with 'reckless' written in light blue and some light blue jeans with rips at the knee. when she came out the bathroom she put on her light blue and black jordan 4's and put on her jewelry.

"okay bestie it's  the sneaker drip fa meeee." he dragged gassing her up.

"you see me." she laughed and took her hair out of the bun and just let it out.

"what you gon be doing all day?" she asked him putting on some lipgloss.

"minding my business."

"whatever, i'm gone." she said grabbing her phone and going downstairs.

"you coulda atleast told me bye." he mugged following her.

she nodded at him and went into her car, driving down the street.

"rude ass muhfucka." he mumbled getting ready to meet up with the gang.

miree pulled up to sj's house and got out walking to the door to tell his mama hi.

speaking of mama, she ain't spoke to hers or been home since she *mink mink mink* her shit.