58

Chapter 58

    In the next four days, Song Jinxi's life can be described as "hardship".

    At least for her.

    Working at the company during the day.

    Ever since Xu Lili had left, the task of developing the official website of the "Fox Demon" game has been handed over to her. This is a performance opportunity she has won for herself.

    Zhou Zhenghuang originally wanted to apply to another group to transfer a person with experience in this area to work with Song Jinxi. Song Jinxi raised her hand and convinced him, in the end she won this rare performance opportunity.

    As a good employee who loves her job and works hard, and in order not to disappoint Zhou Zhenghuang, she doesn't take much rest during the day, and she has less contact with Lin Xiaoxiao.

    That day, Shen Liuchen  blocked Lin Xiaoxiao in front of her. After that, she secretly added Lin Xiaoxiao back. Lin Xiaoxiao still cried with her that her "cousin is not human", and then still sent her the handsome photo of Shen Liuyu not afraid of life and death.

    After discovering that Shen Liuchen had not reappeared, Lin Xiaoxiao began to often talk to Song Jinxi about all aspects of Shen Liuyu. Song Jinxi often responded perfunctorily. That handsome man might be dirty privately.

    On the surface, it looks like a strict, cold and abstinent, and refuses to be close with women thousands of miles away... She don't know what wolfdog attribute is after he take off my clothes.

    She know it by experience, she's also one of those poor woman who can't fight the temptation of beauty. Her husband is cold and aloof but he's a beast when it comes to bed matters to the point she always thought she'll die from too much bed activities.

    Don't think about it anymore she will cry if she continue.

    Until today, that is Friday, Lin Xiaoxiao suddenly sent a message saying that Shen Liuyu would return to China for a few days, and then there was no other message.

    Song Jinxi can probably see that Lin Xiaoxiao admires Shen Liuyu a lot, but not the kind of love between men and women, so when Lin Xiaoxiao talks about Shen Liuyu, she is more perfunctory.

    In fact, she warned herself not to change thoughts from the bottom of  her heart.

    To be honest, Shen Liuyu is indeed very good and looks very handsome. But she already has Shen Liuchen, and can no longer pay attention to other men.

    Of course this is not about her being attracted to Shen Liuyu but it's about appreciating beauty. As a person who likes to see and appreciate beautiful people whether it's a man or a woman. Shen Liuyu is really a handsome man and if she's not being biased towards her husband, she can definitely say that Shen Liuchen and Shen Liuyu will be at the same level. But in order to protect her precious life, her heart must be firm. As Shen Liuchen's no. 1 fan, he is the most handsome in the universe and Shen Liuyu can only be second.

    She gradually lost contact with Lin Xiaoxiao. Besides the reason was Lin Xiaoxiao was busy making up lessons, also Song Jinxi had other considerations.

    She and Shen Liuchen had already talked about everything. The influence of Lin Xiaoxiao's heroine status on them was no longer so important, and she would no longer need to pay too much attention to Lin Xiaoxiao's movements in the future.

    Song Jinxi had paid too much attention to Lin Xiaoxiao before, but she was actually a little defensive in her. After all, Lin Xiaoxiao might have an impact on the plot, and Song Jinxi was afraid that she would affect Shen Liuchen.